The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Help with quest "Breaking the Bank"? Spoilers.

#1JoexiPosted 9/22/2012 6:39:47 PM
I can't find Mad Dog.. It shows an area objective near where I set off the explosives to destroy the train for Brick, and an actual objective point almost directly underneath tht same location. Is that right? Am I missing something? Glitched, maybe?
---
Waddaya mean I don't support your system? I go to court when I have to.
Gamer Tag: Up The Irons
#2amitydrivePosted 9/22/2012 6:42:07 PM
The first time I tried that quest, Mad Dog ended up falling off the edge of the map, and the quest item was unattainable. I just left the area and did a few quests elsewhere, and when i returned he had reset and i was able to kill him and get the explosives.
#3Joexi(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 7:12:52 PM
amitydrive posted...
The first time I tried that quest, Mad Dog ended up falling off the edge of the map, and the quest item was unattainable. I just left the area and did a few quests elsewhere, and when i returned he had reset and i was able to kill him and get the explosives.

That sounds right, it's right at the edge of the platform you use for the train quest. Looked again though, it's still the exact same.
---
#4Joexi(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 7:21:38 PM
Reset the game, got it going. Now I've coated the bomb, and nothing's happening..

This quest seems really buggy.
---
#5lennylennboyPosted 9/22/2012 9:55:40 PM
Yeah i coated the bomb too and it is just sitting there
---
Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die. -God's Prototype
#6Joexi(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 10:01:43 PM(edited)
lennylennboy posted...
Yeah i coated the bomb too and it is just sitting there

Well once again,, I quit and came back and it was fixed. Might wanna try that, see if it helps.
---
#7amitydrivePosted 9/22/2012 11:12:47 PM
Ya same for me. I put bomb and coated it by the skag den, and had to leave the area and fast travel back for it to work.
#8TheFlood550Posted 9/23/2012 3:15:38 AM
Same problem here. Got the bomb coated in laxative, then nothing. Eventually gave up and left the area, came back later and it worked fine.
---
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/TheDaniel123/PwningGodwithoutIP.jpg