How is Moxxi's Rubi? Anything special? *Minor mid-game side quest spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How is Moxxi's Rubi? Anything special? *Minor mid-game side quest spoilers*
4 years ago#1
Rakkaholics. I either get Moxxi's revolver or Mordecai's sniper rifle. But I don't want a sniper rifle/I use revolvers way more.

But I feel totally bad for him in this situation. I know I can be heartless and get Rubi...but only if it has good stuff. Any word on it?
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
4 years ago#2
if you think about it your doing the right thing. moxxi is trying to save him from himself. proves she still has feelings for him so its not you being heartless.
4 years ago#3
you can get a good touch/bad touch for tipping moxxi when ever you got thr cash so your fine on revolvers
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
4 years ago#4
those are smgs.
4 years ago#5
Shikazure posted...
you can get a good touch/bad touch for tipping moxxi when ever you got thr cash so your fine on revolvers

I already got them once. When I tried to get them again, they were still level 22 (i'm 29 now) and it took me 40k
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
4 years ago#6
I know that Mordecai's Sniper bypasses shields, but I didn't choose Rubi so I don't know what it does.
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
4 years ago#7
It's a slag revolver. I only got it because I use slag pistols and I needed to upgrade, and I didn't need another sniper. It does subpar damage though, to say the least, which is why I only use it to slag enemies and then use my sniper to take them out.
Herp derp
4 years ago#8
Sursdai posted...
It's a slag revolver. I only got it because I use slag pistols and I needed to upgrade, and I didn't need another sniper. It does subpar damage though, to say the least, which is why I only use it to slag enemies and then use my sniper to take them out.

Mine was Corrosive. Probably different for everyone.
I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. This is a rope right here.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How is Moxxi's Rubi? Anything special? *Minor mid-game side quest spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived