Is finks slaughterhouse the dlc slaughter dome?

#1Walkman_005Posted 9/23/2012 12:13:33 PM
If not where can I find it? Level 25 now still havent seen it.
#2Bassgospel7Posted 9/23/2012 12:15:53 PM
Fink's is not the dlc dome. It's in another location - The Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. Eastern part of the map.
---
Some people think trolling is a way of life. I mean come on, it's not even on the NYSE, so why would you even bother?
#3tomgamer82Posted 9/23/2012 12:16:06 PM
I dont think so, the DLC is titled creature slaughter dome, and the Finks Slaughterhouse is the bandit slaughterdome. If you go to the animal explotation preserve there is a seperate area inside the preserve with a creature slaughter dome in there
---

I will show you fear in a handful of dust
#4AtomskVIIPosted 9/23/2012 12:16:09 PM
Its in the Wildlife Preserve. You will come across a map showing where it is on a wall during the main story. I haven't been there yet so I can't provide the exact location.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#5JManGTPosted 9/23/2012 1:55:39 PM
tomgamer82 posted...
I dont think so, the DLC is titled creature slaughter dome, and the Finks Slaughterhouse is the bandit slaughterdome. If you go to the animal explotation preserve there is a seperate area inside the preserve with a creature slaughter dome in there

Well this doesn't really help. As in game it's the Natural Selection annex and never referred to once as creature slaughter dome.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#6DarkCaptain3Posted 9/23/2012 3:12:49 PM
This question has been asked several times on the Gearbox forums and the mods have answered with this, "Its called creature slaughter dome, when you load your game it tells you the location. Its in the animal preserve"
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#7FrozenHELL78Posted 9/23/2012 3:16:50 PM
JManGT posted...
tomgamer82 posted...

Well this doesn't really help. As in game it's the Natural Selection annex and never referred to once as creature slaughter dome.

the quest is called creature slaughter. and when you go inside its in a dome.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#8XxAzstroBoiiXxPosted 9/23/2012 3:19:01 PM
The 2nd round is hardAF
#9BhelliumPosted 9/23/2012 3:20:19 PM
DarkCaptain3 posted...
This question has been asked several times on the Gearbox forums and the mods have answered with this, "Its called creature slaughter dome, when you load your game it tells you the location. Its in the animal preserve"

It totally didn't tell me that, just fyi. Had a bit of DLC text when I entered the code but I accidentally skipped it, if I hadn't seen it here I wouldn't have known until i ran across it.

And I might not have, I tend to wait until a quest sends me someplace before I go there, hate feeling like I'm wasting time.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#10DarkCaptain3Posted 9/23/2012 3:38:17 PM
Oh sorry but I was quoting what the Gearbox mod replied to someone who asked this on their forums said, a lot have been asking the same questions to the gearbox staff (the mods there are the gearbox staff).
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager