Brawnzerker weapons?

#1NoobletXiiiPosted 9/23/2012 12:56:35 PM
What weapons should a Brawnzerker be using? I've been using pistols and sometimes shotguns, and the pistols I do use just tear things up, I think I do more DPS than some of the people in my 4-Friend Group I play with.
#2BhelliumPosted 9/23/2012 12:59:24 PM
Literally anything. Money shot is easier to take advantage of with Shotties, revolvers, rockets, and snipers, but other than that whatever floats your boat.

You're not tied to a specific weapon anymore TC, spread your brass wings and fly through an ocean of blood.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#3Kazagin_Posted 9/23/2012 1:09:03 PM
Bhellium posted...
Literally anything. Money shot is easier to take advantage of with Shotties, revolvers, rockets, and snipers, but other than that whatever floats your boat.

You're not tied to a specific weapon anymore TC, spread your brass wings and fly through an ocean of blood.

Bingo!

The only class that really should use a specific weapon is a Sniper spec'd Zer0, for obvious reasons.

Salvador especially is free to experiment with whatever you feel like. Just use whatever gives you the most DPS because, and especially spec'd into Brawn, you're gonna be in the heat of fights. Like, the fight's gonna be a circle around you basically. So huge magazines and high DPS are especially important.
---
I have no signature.
#4NoobletXiii(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 1:15:30 PM
That's what I figured, just though some may be better than others, but I do love my pistols and revolvers.