The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The Black Queen Location?

#1HalohaxorPosted 9/23/2012 4:47:34 PM
Im pretty sure it spawns behind Ellies place but is it a rare spawn or am I just missing it?
#2MenuWarsPosted 9/23/2012 4:48:50 PM
I fought the Black Queen in the Caustic Caverns, along with a Super Badass Varkid that one shotted her. :)
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#3DarkCaptain3Posted 9/23/2012 4:50:52 PM
Not sure if its rare I only went back there once all the way when I was required its all the way back there you'll see like a little canyon area where it is, also you'll find two houses that have enemies who come out that will start fighting the spiderants and you. She is there and wow she is tough.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#4Halohaxor(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 4:51:57 PM
So its in caustic carvern?
#5PanopictonguyPosted 9/23/2012 4:53:52 PM
She spawns randomly where spider ants spawn. Might be level related.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#6DarkCaptain3Posted 9/23/2012 4:54:08 PM
For me she spawned behind Ellie's place way back near The Boot. Didn't know she could spawn in Caustic Caverns, but then I try to avoid going down there >_> hate it. As I hate anything spider related.
---
#7bigg_pPosted 9/23/2012 5:05:58 PM
How long before someone complains that this is "spoiler" topic?

Awww, now I got information about the game by just looking at a page for that game, bwaaaahhh...

Seriously, people should understand that if you browse a board made for a game you might pick up info about it...
#8PanopictonguyPosted 9/23/2012 5:11:20 PM
bigg_p posted...
How long before someone complains that this is "spoiler" topic?

Awww, now I got information about the game by just looking at a page for that game, bwaaaahhh...

Seriously, people should understand that if you browse a board made for a game you might pick up info about it...

So you came into this topic to complain about something that hasn't happened yet, and probably won't. Cool
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#9DarkCaptain3Posted 9/23/2012 5:15:05 PM
I am wondering why he'd come to this topic then if he didn't know what the Black Queen was. If your trying to keep out of spoiler related stuff then don't enter a topic with a title that asks for the locations on something you haven't met yet, or at least wait until the end of the game.
---
#10bigg_pPosted 9/23/2012 6:36:39 PM
DarkCaptain3 posted...
I am wondering why he'd come to this topic then if he didn't know what the Black Queen was. If your trying to keep out of spoiler related stuff then don't enter a topic with a title that asks for the locations on something you haven't met yet, or at least wait until the end of the game.

Nah, 'twas a lil bit o sarcasm...
For some reason, people seem to think that even minor things (like this) are spoilers, and will complain even weeks after the game has been released...

It feels like that kind of behavior gets worse every year btw?