Electric Fence: Lynchwood

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Electric Fence: Lynchwood
3 years ago#1
Hey guys, just playing through the game, thought I would save you guys some of the time I've wasted lookin for stuff. Just found the Electric Fence fuse box for Lynchwood.

Go to the top northern most area of the map, doughnut lookin place. As you come out of the tunnel, make your left. There is a small, unassuming shack directly left (west) of the giant "Pandora Supplies" sign. Hit the fuse box, presto, not more Lynchwood E-Fence.

The fence is at the highest point of the doughnut area. Keep going clockwise up the area until you reach the top. Yes there will be fighting along the way. Just keep going. This one is pretty simple. Hope it helps.

CryoWind
3 years ago#2
Uh, you do realize the fences are always linked to the fuse boxes by wires, which you can simply follow.
---
GT: Dreaded Lemons
PSN: Qevehn
3 years ago#3
sorry but this is gamefaqs so i gotta be a jerk. here it goes...

you mean you follow the wire and it shows you exactly where to go? i think you may be on to something.
---
i dont think he was trolling, i think he just isnt very smart and didnt understand
3 years ago#4
Vykeria posted...
Uh, you do realize the fences are always linked to the fuse boxes by wires, which you can simply follow.

Yup. I do realize that. Took me like 20 minutes or so to track and find the fuse box because there are a lot of multiple wires. Just trying to save people time.
3 years ago#5
Nice jerk ass response. Though, where he is talking about, it saves time if you get the fuse box on your way to the fence area, cause other wise you gotta jump down and then go back up. So he is still saving people time.

Nice try being an ass though. LOL
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
3 years ago#6
Lerp85 posted...
Nice jerk ass responses. Though, where he is talking about, it saves time if you get the fuse box on your way to the fence area, cause other wise you gotta jump down and then go back up. So he is still saving people time.

Nice try being asses though. LOL

Well I was just saying in case he genuinely didn't know. Nice to misconstrue me as an ass then be an ass in return.
---
GT: Dreaded Lemons
PSN: Qevehn
3 years ago#7
Vykeria posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Well I was just saying in case he genuinely didn't know. Nice to misconstrue me as an ass then be an ass in return.

Sorry, thought you were being one, and if some one wants to be an ass I don't think I should be anything but to them. I have edited my post.
---
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
3 years ago#8
i hope you didnt misconstrue what i said. i WAS being an ass :D
---
i dont think he was trolling, i think he just isnt very smart and didnt understand
3 years ago#9
gangoplush posted...
i hope you didnt misconstrue what i said. i WAS being an ass :D

Oh I know. You were also being a moron, cause you thought he was stupid and not actually helping, when in fact he was.
---
3 years ago#10
Ummm... thanks for the responses, I think. Like I said, just trying to help with time and such. And unless you have the game guide, there is very little walk through help for this game since it's new and all. Figured I might be able to put a dent in some stuff I found difficult or time consuming.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Electric Fence: Lynchwood

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived