Anyone have 'The Lost Treasure' quest active? HALP

#1IshiSotoPosted 9/24/2012 12:12:17 AM
I'm trying to get my 'World Traveler' achievement, and the locaton in the very center of Caustic Caverns is only reachable if you are doing the quest. It's my last location and it's really bugging me.

If anyone needs help with missions, achievements or challenges, I'll help you in exchange for my last location.
<3
---
Advance upon my position, brethren!
Gamertag: A Few Moose
#2IshiSoto(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 12:28:56 AM
Bump
---
#3oTmB_ehPosted 9/24/2012 12:36:26 AM
I don't have that quest anymore, but you can get the quest in Sawtooth Cauldron around the north-east part of the map. I think.
---
GT: Optik4
You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!
#4LifeIsABigGamePosted 9/24/2012 12:36:47 AM
I already did that mission a while back but maybe we can still go back and check if the blast doors r open and/or unlocked
#5IshiSoto(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 12:47:39 AM
As far as I know, it's unreachable after you finish the quest. All doors are locked and red. I already beat the normal playthrough and I'm nowhere near the Caverns on my TVH playthrough,
---
#6need4speed6448Posted 9/24/2012 12:53:29 AM
fast travel to caustic caverns go to your right, right after you leave that building. A door is open in there.
#7IshiSoto(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 1:15:39 AM
need4speed6448 posted...
fast travel to caustic caverns go to your right, right after you leave that building. A door is open in there.

Going to the right leads me to deathy pools of death and death.
Going left, there's a door, yes. But that's not where I need to go. This is a quest specific location
---
#8need4speed6448Posted 9/24/2012 2:02:39 AM
IshiSoto posted...
need4speed6448 posted...

Going to the right leads me to deathy pools of death and death.
Going left, there's a door, yes. But that's not where I need to go. This is a quest specific location

sorry i meant the left. you can then drop down into a room with the switch. I just did it not more than an hour ago.