Search Bullymong piles?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Search Bullymong piles?
4 years ago#1

Search them for what ffs???
CoD is like the Saturday night ITV of video games. Big, loud, well produced but ultimately shallow, disposable and tailored to the lowest common denominator.
4 years ago#2
Just research purposes. You don't need to pick anything up. Just don't run the piles over with your car that doesn't count.
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
4 years ago#3
Bonerfart piles.
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
4 years ago#4
You have to actually go up and hold X. You can't just shoot them or anything like stated about by breaking them.
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie
4 years ago#5
surfertie posted...
You have to actually go up and hold X. You can't just shoot them or anything like stated about by breaking them.

Using a melee attack works as well.
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
4 years ago#6
I've walked all over the damn things and scouted around them. Not once has it prompted me to press X to search something.
CoD is like the Saturday night ITV of video games. Big, loud, well produced but ultimately shallow, disposable and tailored to the lowest common denominator.
4 years ago#7
Well there's your problem. You're trying to search the bodies. You need to search the piles of snow you can loot.
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
4 years ago#8
goddamn the quest description should have been a lot clearer for this one.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Search Bullymong piles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived