Search Bullymong piles?

#1svukPosted 9/24/2012 7:47:35 AM

Search them for what ffs???
---
CoD is like the Saturday night ITV of video games. Big, loud, well produced but ultimately shallow, disposable and tailored to the lowest common denominator.
#2Alex_SagePosted 9/24/2012 7:48:32 AM
Just research purposes. You don't need to pick anything up. Just don't run the piles over with your car that doesn't count.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#3patkelly929Posted 9/24/2012 7:50:28 AM
Bonerfart piles.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#4surfertiePosted 9/24/2012 7:52:23 AM
You have to actually go up and hold X. You can't just shoot them or anything like stated about by breaking them.
---
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie
#5TSReaperPosted 9/24/2012 7:54:32 AM
surfertie posted...
You have to actually go up and hold X. You can't just shoot them or anything like stated about by breaking them.

Using a melee attack works as well.
---
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
#6svuk(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 7:59:25 AM
I've walked all over the damn things and scouted around them. Not once has it prompted me to press X to search something.
---
CoD is like the Saturday night ITV of video games. Big, loud, well produced but ultimately shallow, disposable and tailored to the lowest common denominator.
#7Alex_SagePosted 9/24/2012 8:31:32 AM
Well there's your problem. You're trying to search the bodies. You need to search the piles of snow you can loot.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#8kraze999Posted 9/24/2012 1:15:42 PM
goddamn the quest description should have been a lot clearer for this one.