How many side missions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How many side missions?

User Info: stevensonS89

stevensonS89
4 years ago#1
There's like no definitive answer. I've looked everywhere. Alright so I just finished the where angels fear to tread mission. I seem close to finishing the main quests, so there probably isn't much side quests left, eh?
Pierce: Here's a molotov, do you know how to use one?
MC: Yes, Pierce, I know how to throw a ****ing bottle!

User Info: mindandsoul

mindandsoul
4 years ago#2
The quests seem to be lacking in this one...im up to the tundra area at level 17 and i only ever have 1 or 2 side missions active at any time and i assume im over halfway through the game now. I miss the original borderlands in this aspect...on that i had about 20 side quests spanning many different areas at any one time.

User Info: Undying_Will

Undying_Will
4 years ago#3
shortly after the area your in you'll start getting like 5-8 in your log at a time so don't worry about side missions. lol
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta

User Info: capper64

capper64
4 years ago#4
Seriously as soon as you get to a point you suddenly get so many sidequests at once, it's ridiculous.

I wish they'd spread them out a bit more so a few of these had come sooner, when I barely had any to do.

User Info: SirUnit1518

SirUnit1518
4 years ago#5
mindandsoul posted...
The quests seem to be lacking in this one...im up to the tundra area at level 17 and i only ever have 1 or 2 side missions active at any time and i assume im over halfway through the game now. I miss the original borderlands in this aspect...on that i had about 20 side quests spanning many different areas at any one time.

Dude you have no idea. After a few more missions, side quests....side quests everywhere.
GT:BlueTricky
Need Borderlands 2 friends? Add GT:BL2friends

User Info: mindandsoul

mindandsoul
4 years ago#6
Oh, thats good to know :)

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
4 years ago#7
Yeah too many and easy to get overleveled.
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 years ago#8
I have like 12 sidequests active and I just now got the wildlife preservation mission.

Ive been doing the sidequests up to that point as well, so I would say there are more in borderlands 2 than in 1.
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.

User Info: FadeToReckoning

FadeToReckoning
4 years ago#9
Not to mention that every single side quest in this game has dialogue associated with it, instead of more than 75% coming from a bounty board with just text, and no longer are there more than 120 fetch quests(yes, I counted).

I really have enjoyed the side missions in this game. I have 114 of them done, I believe that once you finish the main story that any Side Quests you haven't completed become (Undiscovered) in the log, and I have 5 Undiscovered quests left, the Demon Hunter quest(DUKINO Y U HURT ME SO BAD) and Customer Service from the Blight(FU TIMED QUESTS) and You.Will.Die. I believe that the game contains a total of 122 quests, not including the Creature Slaughterdome.

This is on my 3rd Character, who as of now is level 34, I have a 50 Zer0 and a 45 Maya.

I'm doing completion challenges now and taking a break from the week of grinding I have ensued lol.

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#10
theres over 109 side quests.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How many side missions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived