How many side missions?

#1stevensonS89Posted 9/24/2012 1:21:21 PM
There's like no definitive answer. I've looked everywhere. Alright so I just finished the where angels fear to tread mission. I seem close to finishing the main quests, so there probably isn't much side quests left, eh?
---
Pierce: Here's a molotov, do you know how to use one?
MC: Yes, Pierce, I know how to throw a ****ing bottle!
#2mindandsoulPosted 9/24/2012 1:34:35 PM
The quests seem to be lacking in this one...im up to the tundra area at level 17 and i only ever have 1 or 2 side missions active at any time and i assume im over halfway through the game now. I miss the original borderlands in this aspect...on that i had about 20 side quests spanning many different areas at any one time.
#3Undying_WillPosted 9/24/2012 1:36:26 PM
shortly after the area your in you'll start getting like 5-8 in your log at a time so don't worry about side missions. lol
---
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta
#4capper64Posted 9/24/2012 1:39:55 PM
Seriously as soon as you get to a point you suddenly get so many sidequests at once, it's ridiculous.

I wish they'd spread them out a bit more so a few of these had come sooner, when I barely had any to do.
#5SirUnit1518Posted 9/24/2012 1:40:57 PM
mindandsoul posted...
The quests seem to be lacking in this one...im up to the tundra area at level 17 and i only ever have 1 or 2 side missions active at any time and i assume im over halfway through the game now. I miss the original borderlands in this aspect...on that i had about 20 side quests spanning many different areas at any one time.

Dude you have no idea. After a few more missions, side quests....side quests everywhere.
---
GT:BlueTricky
Need Borderlands 2 friends? Add GT:BL2friends
#6mindandsoulPosted 9/24/2012 1:45:37 PM
Oh, thats good to know :)
#7nightcolaPosted 9/24/2012 1:46:26 PM
Yeah too many and easy to get overleveled.
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#8ssjmatthewPosted 9/24/2012 1:48:59 PM
I have like 12 sidequests active and I just now got the wildlife preservation mission.

Ive been doing the sidequests up to that point as well, so I would say there are more in borderlands 2 than in 1.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#9FadeToReckoningPosted 9/24/2012 1:49:03 PM
Not to mention that every single side quest in this game has dialogue associated with it, instead of more than 75% coming from a bounty board with just text, and no longer are there more than 120 fetch quests(yes, I counted).

I really have enjoyed the side missions in this game. I have 114 of them done, I believe that once you finish the main story that any Side Quests you haven't completed become (Undiscovered) in the log, and I have 5 Undiscovered quests left, the Demon Hunter quest(DUKINO Y U HURT ME SO BAD) and Customer Service from the Blight(FU TIMED QUESTS) and You.Will.Die. I believe that the game contains a total of 122 quests, not including the Creature Slaughterdome.

This is on my 3rd Character, who as of now is level 34, I have a 50 Zer0 and a 45 Maya.

I'm doing completion challenges now and taking a break from the week of grinding I have ensued lol.
#10dreamtheater33Posted 9/24/2012 6:02:51 PM
theres over 109 side quests.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious