Can you see Borderlands as an anime?

#51giantqtipzPosted 9/24/2012 3:33:45 PM
Not into anime so no..
#52MetalgenesisPosted 9/24/2012 3:37:38 PM
I like anime, but no, Borderlands should not become an anime.
---
I was raised Christian, and there is not enough booze in the world to make that trauma go away.
#53StaticPenguinPosted 9/24/2012 4:03:28 PM
I'd never watch it. Good anime is hard to find and something tells me a Borderlands anime wouldn't be good. At all.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#54otakon2006Posted 9/24/2012 4:20:23 PM
grantgodfrey7 posted...
All anime is for kids

You're trolling for sure. Tell me that again when you read/watch stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Akira and others of the like. Anyway no Borderlands as an anime would not work. However as a series I think it could work. CG or standard animation with the same wit and sense of humor in the writing would be fine.
#55Kiyosuki_Mk2Posted 9/25/2012 9:39:17 AM
I could definitely see it as an animation, when taking the word anime's true meaning into consideration.

Not as the popular notion of somewhat cutsey, cleanly animated sort of stuff that's often associated with anime of course, but I mean the whole thing is practically a cartoon already, all the characters being exaggerated etc so it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

Just has to be allowed to be mature.
#56Core_Of_StuffPosted 9/25/2012 9:42:40 AM
"uguu~, roland desu am i kawaiiiiiii"
"lilith u baka shut up sugoisugoi"
---
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9827/ohmygodoaijlkdasjk.gif
#57Wei PhoenixPosted 9/25/2012 9:45:31 AM
Anime, no, American animation, probably.
---
If faith is what prevents you from fearing death...then I shall sever that faith... from your bodies...
Xbox GT: Wei Phoenix
#58kel25Posted 9/25/2012 9:51:18 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
I'd never watch it. Good anime is hard to find and something tells me a Borderlands anime wouldn't be good. At all.

I got to agree with this. Although there is some really good anime out there a lot of it is pretty bad with the same obnoxious character archetypes that you see in a lot of anime.

I don't think that Borderlands would work as an anime but I do think it could work in cartoon format.
#59Scared0o0RabbitPosted 9/25/2012 9:54:23 AM
No. I can't see borderlands being turned into any kind of other media.
---
Gaming for > 20 years
XBL: Cagey Rabbit