The Fridge Frozen Rat Challenge

#1ChickeniiPosted 9/24/2012 4:54:29 PM
Being a completionist, I always go for 100% completion in games. Now, I just did the Goliath quest in the fridge and I think I have the entire area unlocked. That being said, has anyone found the frozen rat? Just can't seem to find the guy.

tl;dr: Where is the frozen rat in the fridge?
---
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
GT: A BLACK CHICKEN
#2brensterPosted 9/24/2012 5:54:39 PM
I'm not sure if the way I did it is right, but:

In the rat maze, you'll come to a big door with a switch. You can't open it. On the map, you can see a room behind the door, and there's a big empty hallway next to it. If you go to the end of the hall, you will see a window. Through this window you can see a block of ice. Shoot it and it triggers a revive machine. I killed myself and spawned inside. The rat is inside, along with a chest. You might be able to just throw in a grenade, but the chest, ya know? You can open the door from inside, too.

Also, if memory serves, it's just after the room where you finish the Goliath quest.
---
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.
#3Chickenii(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 11:40:39 PM
Yep, worked perfectly. Thanks for the help.
---
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
GT: A BLACK CHICKEN
#4brensterPosted 9/25/2012 5:18:58 PM
No problem. Glad you found it.
---
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.