The Fridge Frozen Rat Challenge

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Fridge Frozen Rat Challenge
4 years ago#1
Being a completionist, I always go for 100% completion in games. Now, I just did the Goliath quest in the fridge and I think I have the entire area unlocked. That being said, has anyone found the frozen rat? Just can't seem to find the guy.

tl;dr: Where is the frozen rat in the fridge?
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
GT: A BLACK CHICKEN
4 years ago#2
I'm not sure if the way I did it is right, but:

In the rat maze, you'll come to a big door with a switch. You can't open it. On the map, you can see a room behind the door, and there's a big empty hallway next to it. If you go to the end of the hall, you will see a window. Through this window you can see a block of ice. Shoot it and it triggers a revive machine. I killed myself and spawned inside. The rat is inside, along with a chest. You might be able to just throw in a grenade, but the chest, ya know? You can open the door from inside, too.

Also, if memory serves, it's just after the room where you finish the Goliath quest.
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.
4 years ago#3
Yep, worked perfectly. Thanks for the help.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
GT: A BLACK CHICKEN
4 years ago#4
No problem. Glad you found it.
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Fridge Frozen Rat Challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived