So am I the only one dying alot with a bloodshed built Zero?

#11MrDrManPosted 9/26/2012 10:39:36 AM
xArceus478x posted...
MrDrMan posted...
xArceus478x posted...
same things happening for me except im on the angel mission part 2 at level 24

it makes me mad not being able to run in there, tear sh*t up the n walk away with minor injuries. but with the blood shed build and survivor mod (health regen) i can barely do anything >.>

I just got a pistol with +100% melee damage that's pretty good and I have no idea why I wasn't using a bonus melee weapon before.

Any chance it's called the Law and it's a Jakobs pistol? if so, that;s what i use, plus the "order" shield (maylay shield) that gives +1000 Roids damage when depleted.

It makes melee a lot easier

It's called Filled Law. It's a Jakobs.
---
This message has been approved by MDM, the mutha****in' boss.
#12mfv12979Posted 9/26/2012 10:44:09 AM
do what i do. when you have to much money. give it to your silver account that you don't care about. and leave your main account enough money. i die a lot too and don't want to lose all the money i earned. so i use my mule account to save money for me. yes its a bother but its better than losing money every time you die.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#13CyberspectrePosted 9/26/2012 11:29:53 AM
the dying is whats making me lose interest in the game, I had a commando with good equipment and I still got killed very easily
---
GT: Cyberspectre
PSN: Cyberspectre1
#14AarksharkPosted 9/26/2012 11:34:47 AM
MrDrMan posted...
It's called Filled Law. It's a Jakobs.

Nah, its just called 'Law'. The part before is a descriptor that comes along with the slightly randomized stats the gun has. (Ex: My 'Law' pistol is the 'Fine Law'.)
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#15XMarx312Posted 9/26/2012 11:40:22 AM
I did when I first started out. I switched to the sniper class til I was level 16 and then respecced back t Bloodshed. I usually only die if an enemy gets away from me or I make a bad choice about who to kill during Deception. Otherwise I'm finding it quite hard to die. I'm probably about to meet my maker though, as I believe I'm coming up to the Angel part.
#16barn34Posted 9/26/2012 12:59:44 PM
XMarx312 posted...
I did when I first started out. I switched to the sniper class til I was level 16 and then respecced back t Bloodshed. I usually only die if an enemy gets away from me or I make a bad choice about who to kill during Deception. Otherwise I'm finding it quite hard to die. I'm probably about to meet my maker though, as I believe I'm coming up to the Angel part.

yeah, i think the angel part is where every bloodshed zero solo playthrough hits a pretty rough spot because i had the exact same issue. lots of deaths in that room. up to that point i was doing a pretty good job, but that room is basically just set up to be the anti-bloodshed zero scenario apparently. now that i'm level 33 and going through the end game stuff now, i'm having a bit tougher time with some of the jetpack enemies and some of the tougher loaders that are harder to chain deception kills together for. so, other than those two scenarios (and the dokino's mom quest...that was also quite the tough fight solo as a bloodshed build) it hasn't been terribly frustrating. i'm interested to see how the rest of the end game stuff fares for me though...i'll get to that tonight after work. still, i'm taking pride in the fact that i've stuck with the bloodshed tree throughout. it's made it feel like a pretty rewarding experience...something you don't get in a lot of games these days.
#17ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 4:52:06 PM
I actually did prefectly fine in the angel room, but BNK-ER, I had to hide and snipe with an acid sniper the whole time
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod