A Negative backpack count and ammo pickups when full.

#1MaeburePosted 9/24/2012 7:35:27 PM(edited)
I've just noticed an issue on my commando that while my backpack lists 0/15 when in my inventory it is listed as -1/15 while in a store menu. Is this an extra slot for skins/heads?

Also that when I am playing multiplayer I can pick up ammo even when I am full. Now at first I thought it meant I was sharing the ammo and they weren't full but it continued even after I had picked up excessive amounts of ammo without them firing. In fact while in multiplayer I have never been unable to pick up ammo regardless of my stock being full.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#2Maebure(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 7:34:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3FurioPosted 9/24/2012 7:36:16 PM
The ammo thing is intended. Do you have guns/equipment in all your available slots? If not maybe that is why the game is saying -1.
#4Maebure(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 7:38:29 PM
The only slot empty is a locked gun slot.

So the intention is to always pick up ammo in MP regardless of fullness? Eh, as long as its not a glitch or effecting my game negatively.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#5FurioPosted 9/24/2012 7:40:56 PM
Well, for the ammo it only happens in multiplayer and it is just implemented poorly. But it happens for everyone. I prefer it because it's less loot lying around. I don't know what to say about your backpack though.