Henry, man...

#1BomberFman34Posted 9/24/2012 9:41:18 PM
I have literally been jumping over the cliff and one-shotting this guy for like an hour and a half now and still no head. 65 eridium... No head.
---
Hey Trash what did Ol Lady Semple say when you torched her pension check??
GT: LazyFman202
#2LukeStrife5Posted 9/24/2012 9:42:08 PM
Tell me about it... Same with Bunker and The Warrior. Makes me want to go insane.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#3Revan654Posted 9/24/2012 9:47:06 PM
Same.

Starting to Wonder if you Need to be a Certain Level before he Starts Dropping the Character Heads.
#4iShfflPosted 9/24/2012 9:50:43 PM
I farmed Henry for literally 4 straight hours, I only got the Assassin and Siren(the one I was actually farming) heads. I've done BNK3R and the Warrior collectively for like 5ish hours and only got Zero's head from BNK3R. It seems like it's going to take forever to get all of them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GHEED.jpg
#5MetalgenesisPosted 9/24/2012 9:54:47 PM
Revan654 posted...
Same.

Starting to Wonder if you Need to be a Certain Level before he Starts Dropping the Character Heads.

I was 29 when I started farming him, and got both zer0 and Sal's heads.

Also, got the alien head for zer0 from the warrior on the first kill.
---
I was raised Christian, and there is not enough booze in the world to make that trauma go away.
#6Revan654Posted 9/24/2012 10:06:22 PM
Metalgenesis posted...
Revan654 posted...
Same.

Then I'm just having a Bit of Bad Luck(Currently at Level 32). So far None of the Character Heads have Dropped from Henry.
#7MetalgenesisPosted 9/24/2012 10:13:38 PM
Revan654 posted...
Metalgenesis posted...
Revan654 posted...
Same.

Then I'm just having a Bit of Bad Luck(Currently at Level 32). So far None of the Character Heads have Dropped from Henry.

Be careful where you kill henry. The middle rock has a tendency to engulf loot, for me at least.
---
I was raised Christian, and there is not enough booze in the world to make that trauma go away.
#8IBKNAWTUPosted 9/24/2012 10:15:42 PM
I've gotten three Commando heads from Henry, but all I've wanted is Zer0's head.

I mean really, I've been grinding him for like five hours.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#9LukeStrife5Posted 9/24/2012 10:18:29 PM
IBKNAWTU posted...
I've gotten three Commando heads from Henry, but all I've wanted is Zer0's head.

I wish you had a PS3 so you could give me them. Ha-ha.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#10HalohaxorPosted 9/24/2012 10:19:16 PM
IBKNAWTU posted...

Hit me up at GT: Katsu ZZ
Ill trade you a legendary of any type of item/gun/shield