Undiscovered quest in the fridge I'm getting frustrated... Help.

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 9/24/2012 10:18:51 PM
Iv reloaded this map 5 times this Goliath has not spawned,,, what am I doing wrong? Where do I go?
#2grantgodfrey7Posted 9/24/2012 10:19:49 PM
I dunno. I found him.
#3Blueandwhite87(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 10:22:15 PM
Ok where the heck is he?
#4kevfalconPosted 9/24/2012 10:22:58 PM
Make sure to finish whatever missions you have in the fridge then look around sometimes you don't have to kill the monster it might be laying on the ground looking like a pearl gun. Somewhere near the entrance i believe.
---
This song will take the world by force. Or maybe i'm just dreaming? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqCrr8bbVE
#5FadeToReckoningPosted 9/24/2012 10:23:11 PM
Save the game and exit. Do so while in Sanctuary. Load the game. Enter the Fridge through Fast Travel Station. When in the Fridge head to the middle of the map, the area that looks like a highway with wrecked cars and trucks, the area right before the overlook down to the Crystalisk spawn area. Once you head towards there, start killing the enemies.

Once you kill most or all of the Rats in that area, either 1 or 2 Goliaths should spawn towards the right side near the overlook area, kill them with body shots and he should drop it. As far as I'm concerned you should kill the Goliaths before they ever morph, because I think they don't drop when that happens, not sure though. I've done this quest 3 different times with 3 different characters and it worked every time except when he morphed my 2nd character try, I came back and did it without him morphing and it dropped. They have spawned every try though.
#6Blueandwhite87(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 10:43:40 PM
I got him to spawn but he transformed and he didnt drop it, what is he weak against so I can drop him.
#7Xel the AncientPosted 9/24/2012 10:56:04 PM
Lots of Fire
---
Ubiquitous Master of the AMA
#8Dark_TowerPosted 9/24/2012 10:57:48 PM
FadeToReckoning posted...
Save the game and exit. Do so while in Sanctuary. Load the game. Enter the Fridge through Fast Travel Station. When in the Fridge head to the middle of the map, the area that looks like a highway with wrecked cars and trucks, the area right before the overlook down to the Crystalisk spawn area. Once you head towards there, start killing the enemies.

Once you kill most or all of the Rats in that area, either 1 or 2 Goliaths should spawn towards the right side near the overlook area, kill them with body shots and he should drop it. As far as I'm concerned you should kill the Goliaths before they ever morph, because I think they don't drop when that happens, not sure though. I've done this quest 3 different times with 3 different characters and it worked every time except when he morphed my 2nd character try, I came back and did it without him morphing and it dropped. They have spawned every try though.

this - you will find the goliath over near Laney!
---
FACT BEFORE FAITH