Moxxi tipping

#1scotty138Posted 9/24/2012 11:46:02 PM
Hey I've tipped Moxxi in total about 100k and the guns I got weren't that great. I mean they were decent but I had a couple better. Should I wait and try again later or is it not worth it?
#2ssjmatthewPosted 9/24/2012 11:47:54 PM
At least you got guns, for some reason I kept tipping, waiting for her dialogue to end before continuing each time, eventually she said something about being rewarded for my generosity.......and that was it.

No gun.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#3LukeStrife5Posted 9/24/2012 11:48:07 PM
You shouldn't really do any thing "farming" worthy until you reach level 50 and have maxed out the games leveling cap. Moxxis guns are great when they are Level 50 versions. The majority of her guns are kinda jokes though (as in they vibrate / masturbation jokes) but for the most part yeah if you do them when you are a lower level you will quickly find them replaced with better stuff a few levels later.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#4HeroDobbyPosted 9/24/2012 11:50:14 PM
her guns vibrate. so annoying. I tipped her til it wouldn't let me. Walked out of the bar, came back and she had Good touch waiting there
#5rainedownPosted 9/24/2012 11:52:09 PM
As an elemental Siren, I love them. They don't seem to be tied directly to your level though, as I tipped her in my friend's game, got a level 18 corrosive SMG, and then left; he got a level 21 of the same gun directly after that. We were both the same level. We both just non-stop tipped until it wasn't available (around 15k).

Basically, don't expect too much, but if you have spare cash, it's not a total waste.
#6deadpool_legendPosted 9/24/2012 11:54:05 PM
I am using both the bad touch and the good touch at around level 37 (the guns levels are around there but I don't remember the exact numbers) and they are making Playthrough 2 cake! I didn't even have to spend that much! I just tip in $100's instead of $1,000s!
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#7LukeStrife5Posted 9/25/2012 12:01:06 AM
rainedown posted...
As an elemental Siren, I love them. They don't seem to be tied directly to your level though, as I tipped her in my friend's game, got a level 18 corrosive SMG, and then left; he got a level 21 of the same gun directly after that. We were both the same level. We both just non-stop tipped until it wasn't available (around 15k).

Basically, don't expect too much, but if you have spare cash, it's not a total waste.

They are tied to your level they just aren't super close to it. If you force everything to cap itself to level 50 though the majority of equipment dropped is level 50.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net