Zero Melee Build?

#1BorderSkillPosted 9/25/2012 4:36:28 AM
I've started playings as zero trying to focus as a meele build. What I need is a good melee build and a guide on what type of mods and shield and weapons that i should use.
#2Cmac4Posted 9/25/2012 4:40:15 AM(edited)
31 in Bloodshed and the rest in Cunning taking the obvious talents plus a few players choice ones. The Bee shield is pretty much the best in the game when you can get it, other then that use w/e shield you want. +Melee damage class mods, preferably with + applicable talents. Gun type doesnt matter much since you can be effective with w/e type you want so just find one you like and use it.
#3BorderSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 4:43:14 AM
Cmac4 posted...
31 in Bloodshed and the rest in Cunning taking the obvious talents plus a few players choice ones. The Bee shield is pretty much the best in the game when you can get it, other then that use w/e shield you want. +Melee damage class mods, preferably with + applicable talents. Gun type doesnt matter much since you can be effective with w/e type you want so just find one you like and use it.

Ok, i wanted to ask is backstab worth it cuz i was gonna get that and followthrough instead of like the wind, but i wondered do u have enough time to get to the back of an enemy, and can you show me a good build you use?
#4BigheadNo1Posted 9/25/2012 4:47:27 AM
Cmac4 posted...

wait what? why would you use the bee as a melee zero? Get the shield "Order" and the revolver "Law" from the two quests where you have to solve a mystery. Then you get +100% melee damage and healing every time you hit something.
#5Kiyosuki_Mk2Posted 9/25/2012 5:08:27 AM(edited)
I maxed out bloodshed and got as many points into cunning as a I could to at least get death mark, rising shot, and ambush, and it was pretty fun but I respeced recently and maxed out cunning instead to get Kunai and got Bloodshed up to Execute and its working insanely well as a melee spec. Throw kunai in stealth to deal damage and get death mark, then dash melee for even more damage. Past Execute, There's just Like the Wind and Many Must Fall that are worth it really and they don't aid in melee or backstab damage that much really, I'm at 44 right now but by 50 I should be able to get points into Followthrough on Bloodshed, but I have a Shadow Ninja mod too which helps a ton by putting points into Backstab, my backstabs still deal insanely high numbers and even more so when combined with the damage of a kunai barrage and the enfeeble, which is even more so if you landed a slag weapon enfeeble before (and get the be like water buff to boot)

I mean, full Bloodshed with Many Must Fall is pretty good too and really cool, but this build has so many options.

This is kind of a higher level option though.