Eridium Blight Pipe Dreaming Challenge

#1talithajoPosted 9/25/2012 6:19:17 AM
Can anyone tell me where you get on the pipe to complete this challenge please? I made it on a section about 8 segments long and walked on there and it didnt pop the challenge so I assume it has to be at a specific part or specific length even. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Tali
#2talithajo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 7:15:45 AM
bump
#3phyzium1Posted 9/25/2012 7:57:46 AM
Yeah, its near some lava, don't remember offhand, I think it was the top right? I know there's a pipe that goes over the eridium scar at the very end, if you follow it left you should find a building.
you have to climb to the top and run to the end avoiding bullymongs knocking you off, and make a big jump to a smaller piece of pipe with a chest on it.
---
*Staring at chest* "I see you've constructed additional pylons." -Senator Meow
#4TrueFinalePosted 9/26/2012 9:32:49 AM
Do you mean the building between exit to Sawtooth Cauldron and the edge of the right between the map? If it is wow do you climb the building? All I can see is rubbish dump on the building but cannot seem to jump anywhere onto the building.
---
If everyone's opinion & values are the same, the human world would be 'perfect' and at peace.
~ I need to return some DVDs
#5phyzium1Posted 9/26/2012 10:39:10 AM(edited)
possibly, i know that the side opposite the nearby lava has a thing you can jump on from high ground with a running jump, then theres a little lip on the wall which gets you onto the next high up location, then a dumpster you need to open.
Edit: I'd check for you but i'm in the middle of my second playthru.
---
*Staring at chest* "I see you've constructed additional pylons." -Senator Meow
#6Wolfs_ReignPosted 9/26/2012 7:35:14 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img685/3682/2012092600001u.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img835/9897/2012092600002.jpg

go to most north east corner, where the pipe is connected to the tower, next to lava and a fallen pipe section, go to the north east side of the tower, jump on tank, jump on next tank, jump onto tower with the chest, open chest, jump on chest, jump on chest lid, jump on to tower section, walk around run the pipe line and jump on to the isolated section, and open Treasure chest, and get challenge.
~Wolf