Vault Symbol Jackpot Winners?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Vault Symbol Jackpot Winners?

User Info: mdealassfault

mdealassfault
4 years ago#11
Can't even get the damn Marcus heads. Best I can get is the legs. And even that has only been a few times.
I do a body good, too!*
*(Statement not approved by the FDA.)

User Info: DoNotPassGoPSMO

DoNotPassGoPSMO
4 years ago#12
It's a stupid amount of luck involved

I've put well over 250k into the machines and I've won

1 Orange
Handful of Purples
3 Eridian Jackpots
Several of the 2-Eridian ones
Around 20 Blues

It's really about luck though. I used most of my money on the slots in Moxxi's, yet I hit my Orange at a third slot machine you find later in the story on my 2nd pull. Random is as Random does.
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 17 signatures

User Info: Veluxier

Veluxier
4 years ago#13
So many times I have gotten Vault, Vault, Bandit. It's making me crazy...
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2

User Info: olmansilverpant

olmansilverpant
4 years ago#14
Veluxier posted...
So many times I have gotten Vault, Vault, Bandit. It's making me crazy...

^ this for me as well. Though I tend to hit the eridium jackpot all the time. I have 99 E and nothing left to buy with it. And im on playthrough 1. I've dumped nearly 600k into moxxi's machines and never got a purple
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac

User Info: Metalgenesis

Metalgenesis
4 years ago#15
No oranges for me, but as someone who spent the time gambling in Pokemon Blue to get a Porygon, I will not give up until I get one.
I was raised Christian, and there is not enough booze in the world to make that trauma go away.

User Info: zero0817

zero0817
4 years ago#16
Ive gotten one orange smg after about 500k spent
XBOX 360 Gamertag - Absolute Bobby

User Info: exodusdamage

exodusdamage
4 years ago#17
I seem to only get 3 7's, which is a custom skin. Or 3 bandits, which is a bomb.
If you get the 3 vaults at a machine not at Moxxi's, it doesn't count towards the Sanctuary challenge, right?

User Info: Djryan74552

Djryan74552
4 years ago#18
Why are you guys paying so much? Get a wad of cash, like 30 or 40k, save/exit the game, and go start playing the slots. Once you cash out, don't save/exit, just exit straight to the dashboard. Reload the game, rinse, wash, repeat.
In the arena of logic, I fight un-armed.
PKMN White /"Larz" @ 2237 1916 9564

User Info: R4NDOMGUY

R4NDOMGUY
4 years ago#19
Djryan74552 posted...
Why are you guys paying so much? Get a wad of cash, like 30 or 40k, save/exit the game, and go start playing the slots. Once you cash out, don't save/exit, just exit straight to the dashboard. Reload the game, rinse, wash, repeat.

That... actually makes sense. Makes me feel bad to save-scum, but more slot pulls is always better.

Has anyone even gotten more than one orange?
GT: ExplosiveCrate

User Info: Mr_Fury32

Mr_Fury32
4 years ago#20
exodusdamage posted...
I seem to only get 3 7's, which is a custom skin. Or 3 bandits, which is a bomb.
challenge, right?

yeah, this happens to me a LOT, i had a buddy playing the machine in the corner and yelled GRENADE, by the time he realized what i meant i was reviving him.

this is getting annoying and i just want it done...
Playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) Diablo III (PC) Waiting for: Borderlands 2 (360)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Vault Symbol Jackpot Winners?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived