An interesting observation about Tiny Tina's Tea Party quest...

#11whizkid7Posted 9/26/2012 12:57:55 PM
FadeToReckoning posted...
Brick talks about his story, which is the same story Tiny Tina has, and Tiny Tinas story talks about her, her mother and father, and brother.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me for those two to be related, given both of their penchants for explody death causing...
---
Arms is like being a chainsaw running around. Prot is like being a castle that walks around punching people in the face with it's drawbridge.
#12chicostickPosted 9/26/2012 1:09:21 PM
man, could you just imagine Tiny Tina saying "Onii-chan" in a cute way?

Yeah, me neither...
#13dumanyoPosted 9/27/2012 3:51:32 PM
SPOILERS...

I think you're right, TC. Do "Doctor's Orders" and the Flesh Stick tapes have him telling his daughter, Tina, to pull the pin on the red rock she hid in her dress and throw it against the wall so she can escape the slag experimentations.
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
#14Jordo_dPosted 9/27/2012 4:03:50 PM
i didn't think Flesh Stick would be her dad....but if that is the case....then he is Brick's Dad as well...since Tina and Brick are brother and sister

something did catch my eye though.....when Flesh Stick is being electrocuted....he says "I'm glad I killed your mom and dad, it made you strong like me"

why the hell would Flesh Stick care about that?
#15LunateiXPosted 9/27/2012 4:05:16 PM
Jordo_d posted...
i didn't think Flesh Stick would be her dad....but if that is the case....then he is Brick's Dad as well...since Tina and Brick are brother and sister

something did catch my eye though.....when Flesh Stick is being electrocuted....he says "I'm glad I killed your mom and dad, it made you strong like me"

why the hell would Flesh Stick care about that?

I don't think he really cared. He killed her parents and was freaking the hell out and was trying to get her to sympathize and not murder him...or he's insane and was just spouting that because she was shocking the crap out of him.

Who knows, maybe he was trying to say things that would drive her over the edge into being on his side.
#16arachnipiePosted 9/27/2012 4:09:17 PM
dumanyo posted...
SPOILERS...

I think you're right, TC. Do "Doctor's Orders" and the Flesh Stick tapes have him telling his daughter, Tina, to pull the pin on the red rock she hid in her dress and throw it against the wall so she can escape the slag experimentations.

Pay closer attention to the audio, and have subtitles on next time you run that quest. The one telling Tina to use the grenade is her mom. Flesh-Stick is the one who sold Tina's parents out to Hyperion to use in their slag tests.
#17WhordePosted 9/27/2012 4:13:30 PM
dumanyo posted...
SPOILERS...

If we had the option to re listen to ECHO's you would hear that Flesh Stick sold her and her parents to Hyperion
---
Little known fact, trolls will consume but can't digest calm, factual statements. They'll starve death with a full stomach
#18dumanyoPosted 9/27/2012 6:21:04 PM
arachnipie posted...

Pay closer attention to the audio, and have subtitles on next time you run that quest. The one telling Tina to use the grenade is her mom. Flesh-Stick is the one who sold Tina's parents out to Hyperion to use in their slag tests.

Oh, that makes sense...the one before made it clear it was Flesh and I assumed that the next one was too...thanks for clearing it up, yo!
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves.