The Fridge (undiscovered) ????

#1ScRuiPosted 9/26/2012 2:09:27 PM
Topic title is what comes up on my missions.... Anyone please shed some light on this please
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#2Dante729Posted 9/26/2012 2:11:02 PM
It's probably the one where you need to kill a goliath, and get the echo recording. That should start it.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#3gangoplushPosted 9/26/2012 2:11:02 PM
i think the one you are referring to can be found by killing a goliath that has an echo log on him. i think he is found somewhere near the elevator
---
i dont think he was trolling, i think he just isnt very smart and didnt understand
#4Dante729Posted 9/26/2012 2:11:36 PM
I can appreciate a same time helpful post.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#5AesahaettrPosted 9/26/2012 2:13:41 PM
From the ammo/health dispensers and head left and up. The second time through there the first goliath I saw had the echo you need. I killed it before it evolved if that makes any difference.
---
#1 for knife kills at some point on every Battlefield game, now retired. The Stabby Messiah.
4.87 K/D Ratio on Crysis 2, 40 killstreak. Yautja Elite Assassin.
#6ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 2:21:49 PM
Where is the a goliath in the fridge?
---
#7ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 2:22:50 PM
gangoplush posted...
i think the one you are referring to can be found by killing a goliath that has an echo log on him. i think he is found somewhere near the elevator

What elevator lol
---
#8ACAClAPosted 9/26/2012 2:28:37 PM
ScRui posted...
Where is the a goliath in the fridge?

i killed a goliath right when you enter the fridge, where there is the first set of enemies, and i killed him without him turning into a badass golaith or whatever, i think its random where a goliath spawns and if one drops the echo device to start the quest. so just go thru the first part and if one doesnt spawn just save and load back up
---
O hai i'm that guy built so fly in a silk bow tie don't know why i'm built so fly but i am, no lie oh my
#9ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 2:29:56 PM
Gotcha...
---