How do you guys level up so fast

#11AirRawr_Posted 9/26/2012 4:47:55 PM
RipTore posted...
and no life.

zombies?
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#12Gen2000Posted 9/26/2012 4:49:01 PM(edited)
Just play story missions instead of dinking around with sidequests.

The way they set up the experience you will be lv.30ish by the end of Playthrough 1 and around lv.47-48ish finishing Playthrough 2 just going through the Storyline.

Then you can enjoy the sidequests being upscaled for PT2.5.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#13CruorComaPosted 9/26/2012 4:48:54 PM
I'm paid to look after a terminally ill relative who doesn't want me to do anything because he wants to die so I have a lot of time on my hands. Level 43.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leach off the creativity of those you condemn?
#14GrobariPosted 9/26/2012 4:49:16 PM
I finished the campaign with a friend this last weekend, and played less than 4 hours by myself and i have a level 30 zero

You get xp by doing the story missions and the side missions, it's not that hard
---
the only reason I wake up in the morning is to see if there's a trailer for bad boys 3 - deadguy153
http://soundcloud.com/darkest_dawn/
#15youngchaz60Posted 9/26/2012 4:51:40 PM
I thinK you level up slightly faster if you play with people at a higher level than yourself. I'm level 30 and bro jumped in(level 1) and was level ten within ten minutes of playing
---
I'm not going back and forth with you, it's only a game.
#16GreatTroySenseiPosted 9/26/2012 4:52:23 PM
Story missions seem to level you much faster than side missions... playing often with friends, we do a lot of the quirky side stuff, so we're all only in the 20's.

Guessing alot of those lv. 50s ran through solo first, then found like-leveled players afterwards. I find a lot of them taking their time and noticing the little things when I join Vault Hunter [second playthrough] mode games.

By the by, joining others' VH games levels your new characters super fast. I have a level 16 Gunzerker and that took all of 25 minutes just hanging in a dude on my friendlist's VH playthrough.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#17outlawstar289Posted 9/26/2012 4:52:35 PM
MyzticRedPanda posted...
they don't have jobs

I go to school full time and work part time and I have a level 40 character...it's not that hard.
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#18itzRenardPosted 9/26/2012 4:53:20 PM
Got the game midnight release and I'm only lvl 24. Just between school and work. Hard to find time to play
#19ChiroteraPosted 9/26/2012 4:53:34 PM
RipTore posted...
They have no jobs and no life.

I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced. I got it launch day...I have a level 12 axton and....a job, a wife, 3 kids......not whole hell of a lot of time to play

You kids need to get out more.

Or maybe you need to not judge people that 1. are not you, 2. live different lives than you are. Don't blame them for your choices. I understand where you're coming from but this holier than thou attitude is sad.
---
Detroit Red Wings: #9, #12, #7, #10, #1, #19, (#6), (#16), #5
#20DeMoNiCpApErPosted 9/26/2012 4:53:42 PM
These topics always turn into self reassurance.

I have a job 3 kids a social life a wife among other things

GET A LIFE NOOB LOL