#2BhelliumPosted 9/26/2012 8:07:18 PM
Depends on you
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#3AllMetroidsPosted 9/26/2012 8:07:22 PM
honestly i think theyre both garbanzo
---
Can you Do The Second Chance Dance -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zInzaPWf9R0
#4rwfan2cPosted 9/26/2012 8:07:28 PM
Moxxi's Bad Touch is better
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
#5Walkman_005Posted 9/26/2012 8:11:58 PM
The revolver wasn't amazing at all.

Go for the sniper.
#6JayGood259Oz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 8:28:10 PM
Lol garbanzo
#7DarkCaptain3Posted 9/26/2012 9:22:28 PM
Moxxi's gun wasn't the Bad Trouch rwfan2c. This is refering to a Rakkholic quest in which you Mordecai wants you to get him alcohol and then after you get a barrel Moxxi says give it to her instead of giving it to the person who asked for it originally. The gun she gives you though isnt anything special like Bad Touch or Good Touch it has nothing special about it at all its just a silly gun. Personally at the level I was at the sniper rifle was the best one I have ever seen thus far granted I rarely use them but still I felt more like I should give it to Mordecai due to why he wants it and since he asked for it originally.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#8rwfan2cPosted 9/27/2012 11:25:32 AM
Moxxi's gun wasn't the Bad Trouch rwfan2c. This is refering to a Rakkholic quest in which you Mordecai wants you to get him alcohol and then after you get a barrel Moxxi says give it to her instead of giving it to the person who asked for it originally. The gun she gives you though isnt anything special like Bad Touch or Good Touch it has nothing special about it at all its just a silly gun. Personally at the level I was at the sniper rifle was the best one I have ever seen thus far granted I rarely use them but still I felt more like I should give it to Mordecai due to why he wants it and since he asked for it originally.

this i know, i was just stating that Moxxi's Bad touch is better then both..
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
#9Tube_of_NoobPosted 9/27/2012 11:27:28 AM
Moxxis revolver is good but I quickly found better fire revolvers very shortly.
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."