Just hit the three vault jackpot

#1innersmokePosted 9/28/2012 1:16:33 PM
As it feels so gooooood. Volcano sniper, pele I finally found you!
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2ArchSublimePosted 9/28/2012 1:19:41 PM
Whaaaat?!?!! Dude that is sick, congrats. After hundreds of rolls I gave up on the slots like 20 levels ago lol. Fortunately I got my Pele after my first time killing The Warrior on true vault hunter mode last night. It's not as strong as I'd like my snipers to be, I want the skullsmasher but Im not even going to attempt killing Son of Mothrakk multiple times just to get it.
#3jamejamePosted 9/28/2012 1:22:11 PM
I hit the Eridium jackpot earlier today after spending easily about $350,000 (and that's lowballing), and I only got 12 Eridium :(
That sounds sick though dude.
#4Social_SinPosted 9/28/2012 1:23:55 PM
innersmoke posted...

Jealous I always seem to get vault vault bell.

Although i'd be a bit disappointed if I got a volcano, I only have one orange and it's a barking volcano I got from the guardian in pt1.

Still one of my fav snipers though even in BL1, although Pele seems to be more polite in asking for a sacrifice this time around in the flavour text.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#5KidHeartBreakPosted 9/28/2012 1:24:02 PM
innersmoke posted...

"Volcanoe" from the slots? Wow that is too unreal, I don't play the slots as much as I did when I was a lower level because it's so expensive but reading this has motivated me to play more.
---
GT: Major So Lucky
#6CrayonmuffinPosted 9/28/2012 1:25:40 PM
I got the jackpot and got a blue jakobs assault rifle. It was trash. Makes me upset I can't get anything good from anything :/
---
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.
#7innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 1:29:14 PM
Ya I hit three cherries about 6 times in a row and kept getting garbage. But felt I was still lucky so I kept rolling. Only spun about 10 times. It claims to do 1534 damage. But on flesh it does about 7k plus kinda of a flame based explosive aoe for 7k as well. Not to mention 500 burn damage
---
GT- Innersmoke