Marcus or Moxxi?

#1hardup4muffPosted 9/28/2012 3:07:30 PM
I just got the nudey pics of Moxxi and I was wandering who would benefit me more to turn them into... I am Zero. Every bit of the guy in me says Moxxi, cause.... ya never know.
#2duericPosted 9/28/2012 3:08:16 PM
Whichever reward you'd prefer.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3hardup4muff(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 3:19:46 PM
Uhhh... I know it gives you figures of XP or Cash, but for the life of me I cannot make out the crude outlines of guns, shields, grenades or what have you? Just thought someone would be able to clarify.

Its like some people that use the internet are really pricks.
#4dot921Posted 9/28/2012 3:20:32 PM
Shotgun for Moxxi, Relic for Marcus.
#5duericPosted 9/28/2012 3:24:13 PM
hardup4muff posted...
Uhhh... I know it gives you figures of XP or Cash, but for the life of me I cannot make out the crude outlines of guns, shields, grenades or what have you? Just thought someone would be able to clarify.

Its like some people that use the internet are really pricks.

So I'm a prick because you can't figure out what the symbols are?

If you had said that, instead of making it sound like it was a decision based on the character, I'd have helped better.

I apologize for coming off like I was being a douche, but unfortunately, I have no time for people quick to judge because they have an inherently negative attitude. Good luck getting a reply from me in the future.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6hardup4muff(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 3:25:05 PM
Alright, that points me in a direction. Is the Quality on those items the same for all players becuase that might be helpful to know ahead of time. Sorry for sounding rude and sarcastic, but usually people on these forums know everything about everything. Details son, I need details... if you would be so kind.
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 9/28/2012 3:27:03 PM(edited)
The relic from Marcus is crap-- it just adds time to 'item of the day' timers on vendors.

EDIT: I got out of the game and took the shotgun, it was a pretty nice Hyperion.
---
"A large, fast moving fire is the only thing that would make anything on MTV watchable."-- Reel_Big_Mike
#8TDWPDeadThronePosted 9/28/2012 3:26:26 PM
Lol, go for Marcus bro.
#9TDWPDeadThronePosted 9/28/2012 3:27:21 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
The relic from Marcus is crap-- it just adds time to 'item of the day' timers on vendors.

Really? I got 100% more to SMG damage. It's a BEAST. I kill everything with one shot LOL. One single bullet is all I need.
#10hardup4muff(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 3:27:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]