The Bane Quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Bane Quest

User Info: X_Dark_Side_X

X_Dark_Side_X
4 years ago#1
Soooo here I was all hyped with the fact that i finally got a nice SMG replacement that is actually powerful and with some nice fire damage... Until I equiped it..... I've never felt so troll'd in my entire life!......

...Until i got that pistol from the Mal robot quest...

6/5 gearbox <.<
GT: Dark Side PT - Epic bacon flip bro.

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
4 years ago#2
I dying to grab another so I can join random games and gunzerk those bad boys up.

User Info: Blyr

Blyr
4 years ago#3
The fibber is insane.

I was 1 hit killing EVERYTHING through the end of PT1.
Does it scare anybody else that the only metric Americans know, has to do with weapons? -Rampagingwalrus

User Info: ACAClA

ACAClA
4 years ago#4
i got trololold so hard from that mal quest. when i read the stats i was like HOLY #*($. then i read the text and used it, i mean its still really good if you shoot the ground near enemies so that more bullets come out
O hai i'm that guy built so fly in a silk bow tie don't know why i'm built so fly but i am, no lie oh my

User Info: CloakedNub

CloakedNub
4 years ago#5
IKR? As soon as I noticed it's effects, I was like "well played, gear-box." Go into a co-op game with the bane, or that talking sniper rifle. People get so mad for some reason. :\ Who knows...

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#6
X_Dark_Side_X posted...

...Until i got that pistol from the Mal robot quest...

Try bounce shots. It is by far your highest DPS gun once you get good with it.
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#7
MetaIGearRex posted...
I dying to grab another so I can join random games and gunzerk those bad boys up.

Dupe it.

Seriously, I don't care what your opinion on duping is, it's worth doing just for this.
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.

User Info: McFazzer

McFazzer
4 years ago#8
Do ALL fibers shoot lasers? Not like purple e-tech, but slow moving bouncy beams?
Doors are for people with no imagination.

User Info: KiThirsty

KiThirsty
4 years ago#9
McFazzer posted...
Do ALL fibers shoot lasers? Not like purple e-tech, but slow moving bouncy beams?

Mine shoots several pieces like a shotgun, and they do not appear to bounce. I'm enjoying using Moxxi's Bad Touch with the Bee shield at the end of playthrough 1 though. Massacred Dukino's Mom in 5-10 seconds. I might see if she spawns again so I can try it with the Fibber instead.

User Info: DarkGrayden

DarkGrayden
4 years ago#10
Dukino's Mom can be farmed. Kill her, loot, save, exit, go back in, repeat.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Bane Quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived