The Bane Quest

#1X_Dark_Side_XPosted 9/28/2012 5:56:24 PM
Soooo here I was all hyped with the fact that i finally got a nice SMG replacement that is actually powerful and with some nice fire damage... Until I equiped it..... I've never felt so troll'd in my entire life!......

...Until i got that pistol from the Mal robot quest...

6/5 gearbox <.<
---
GT: Dark Side PT - Epic bacon flip bro.
#2MetaIGearRexPosted 9/28/2012 6:01:29 PM
I dying to grab another so I can join random games and gunzerk those bad boys up.
#3BlyrPosted 9/28/2012 6:02:41 PM
The fibber is insane.

I was 1 hit killing EVERYTHING through the end of PT1.
---
Does it scare anybody else that the only metric Americans know, has to do with weapons? -Rampagingwalrus
#4ACAClAPosted 9/28/2012 6:02:54 PM
i got trololold so hard from that mal quest. when i read the stats i was like HOLY #*($. then i read the text and used it, i mean its still really good if you shoot the ground near enemies so that more bullets come out
---
O hai i'm that guy built so fly in a silk bow tie don't know why i'm built so fly but i am, no lie oh my
#5CloakedNubPosted 9/28/2012 6:03:32 PM
IKR? As soon as I noticed it's effects, I was like "well played, gear-box." Go into a co-op game with the bane, or that talking sniper rifle. People get so mad for some reason. :\ Who knows...
#6BhelliumPosted 9/28/2012 6:03:59 PM
X_Dark_Side_X posted...

...Until i got that pistol from the Mal robot quest...

Try bounce shots. It is by far your highest DPS gun once you get good with it.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#7themagicpainmanPosted 9/28/2012 6:04:36 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
I dying to grab another so I can join random games and gunzerk those bad boys up.

Dupe it.

Seriously, I don't care what your opinion on duping is, it's worth doing just for this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.
#8McFazzerPosted 9/28/2012 6:05:45 PM
Do ALL fibers shoot lasers? Not like purple e-tech, but slow moving bouncy beams?
---
Doors are for people with no imagination.
#9KiThirstyPosted 9/28/2012 6:08:47 PM
McFazzer posted...
Do ALL fibers shoot lasers? Not like purple e-tech, but slow moving bouncy beams?

Mine shoots several pieces like a shotgun, and they do not appear to bounce. I'm enjoying using Moxxi's Bad Touch with the Bee shield at the end of playthrough 1 though. Massacred Dukino's Mom in 5-10 seconds. I might see if she spawns again so I can try it with the Fibber instead.
#10DarkGraydenPosted 9/29/2012 6:50:09 AM
Dukino's Mom can be farmed. Kill her, loot, save, exit, go back in, repeat.