Blocked/Missable Quests? (Near End Spoilers)

#1evildarknightPosted 9/28/2012 9:58:47 PM
I've beaten the game, so I know that some of the quests that you get from the characters are blocked once Lilith is kidnapped and Roland gets killed, but are there any missable side quests? I'm on TVHM, trying to avoid every side quest now(Did the ones up till when you meet Tina), and once I reach 2.5 I'm gonna go back and do them all, but I want to know if any were missable, so that way I don't screw myself out of an Achievement and a few good guns.

Also, can someone explain how you can still turn in the Jack Quests for his Grandmother and committing suicide if he's already dead. I beat the game before I did either of them, and I still somehow was able to turn them in.
---
Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you.
#2evildarknight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 10:20:14 PM
Fast board is fast.
---
Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
#3evildarknight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 11:45:41 PM
Anyone..? .-.
---
#4evildarknight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 9:14:43 AM
Maybe now? .-.
---
#5AerowitzPosted 9/29/2012 9:29:10 AM
Every quest in the game can be completed in one playthrough. If a quest is blocked via the questgiver disappearing, it will be reinstated once they return. I confirmed this with two Lilith sidequests. Once I completed the game, the quests were active again and I was able to complete them normally.

Roland is the only character that disappears permanently, but he never gives any side quests.