Getting The Bee shield

#1congo_red_jrPosted 9/29/2012 12:01:36 AM
I just got to Hunter Hellquist per quest and dispatched him, but I didn't get anything but a few stacks of cash.. Do I need to keep retrying to get this Bee shield or did I miss something? o.O
---
Gamertag : Grat3fulH3ad
#2slusserdPosted 9/29/2012 12:02:55 AM
congo_red_jr posted...
I just got to Hunter Hellquist per quest and dispatched him, but I didn't get anything but a few stacks of cash.. Do I need to keep retrying to get this Bee shield or did I miss something? o.O

The Bee might take awhile to get. You will need to farm Hellquist for awhile to get it. Or if you're lucky he'll drop it within the first few times you kill him.
---
Beat Borderlands 2 on Normal [X] Obtain Level 50 [X] Beat Borderlands 2 on True Vault Hunter difficulty [X]
GT: Slusserd
#3congo_red_jr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 12:04:46 AM
slusserd posted...
congo_red_jr posted...

The Bee might take awhile to get. You will need to farm Hellquist for awhile to get it. Or if you're lucky he'll drop it within the first few times you kill him.

Ohh ok, thank you!
---
Gamertag : Grat3fulH3ad
#4TheGhost808Posted 9/29/2012 12:12:56 AM
ive gotten 4 bees today only farmed hunter for about 30 mins yet the conference call still eludes me been farming warrior for what feels like hours.
#5RandomuseridPosted 9/30/2012 6:33:05 PM
I got lucky and got a critical conference call the first time i killed him in tvhm, i almost missed it because it droped in the crook of his arm and couldnt be seen until i jumped up on his corpse. Just need a bee now, where is hunter hellquist?
#6infinitexxPosted 9/30/2012 6:34:18 PM
Randomuserid posted...
I got lucky and got a critical conference call the first time i killed him in tvhm, i almost missed it because it droped in the crook of his arm and couldnt be seen until i jumped up on his corpse. Just need a bee now, where is hunter hellquist?

Do This Just In, then he spawns in Arid Boneyard just north of the fast travel.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1