How to get loot "under" warrior's corpse?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How to get loot "under" warrior's corpse?
4 years ago#1
there is a frigging conferance call under him and I'm right before the gun, but i can't pick it up because he's lies on it >_>

anyway to make his body disappear but not the loot?
4 years ago#2
il dupe it
4 years ago#3
Leave the area and come back, your gonna need to go through Hero's Pass again though.
4 years ago#4
You can't get under his stomach but anything under his hand just keep jumping around and above it you CAN get it.
This song will take the world by force. Or maybe i'm just dreaming? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqCrr8bbVE
4 years ago#5
yetipicklez posted...
il dupe it

GT Yetipicklez
4 years ago#6
I want "my" conferance call, not something cheated. =/ this is a terrible overlook by gearbox btw...

will fight through hero pass again - wish me luck
4 years ago#7
When I re-entered the Vault of the Warrior, my game froze, personally. So I don't know how well it'll work.
GT: minimang123
4 years ago#8
zUkUu posted...
there is a frigging conferance call under him and I'm right before the gun, but i can't pick it up because he's lies on it >_>

anyway to make his body disappear but not the loot?

what is your gamertag
4 years ago#9
minimang123 posted...
When I re-entered the Vault of the Warrior, my game froze, personally. So I don't know how well it'll work.

...upon re-entering I got kicked and the host (my friend) was stuck in loading screen.

AWESOME WORK GEARBOX >_>
4 years ago#10
zUkUu posted...
minimang123 posted...

...upon re-entering I got kicked and the host (my friend) was stuck in loading screen.

AWESOME WORK GEARBOX >_>

So how do you feel about duping random drops instead of turning this game into a job now?
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How to get loot "under" warrior's corpse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived