Dr. Zed's Abomination not spawning?

#1azn_boy150Posted 9/30/2012 1:15:44 PM
I'm in my second playthrough, and I've beaten the final boss. I've gone to the spawn point in Frostburn Canyon over and over again but he refuses to spawn. Is this glitched? Has anyone else run into this problem?
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN:azn_boy150
#2azn_boy150(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 1:23:45 PM
Never mind found him. I was checking the cave area directly below the actual spawn point.
---
#3euklbPosted 9/30/2012 1:25:08 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
Never mind found him. I was checking the cave area directly below the actual spawn point.

i did the exact same thing
---
Practicable Conference Call
With this gun i will bring together all the people of Pandora........under a volley of bullets
#4BhelliumPosted 9/30/2012 1:26:39 PM
Out of curiosity, did he just stand on top of the ledge for you, or did you have to fight him?
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#5azn_boy150(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 1:29:25 PM(edited)
Bhellium posted...
Out of curiosity, did he just stand on top of the ledge for you, or did you have to fight him?

He stood on the ledge. It was kinda weird. Had he dropped his unique shield up there I would've been pissed.

The funny thing is that this is the second time fighting him. I killed him in my first playthrough but forgot where he spawned this time. Also, that time he was on the ground and I fought him normally.
---
#6MetalgenesisPosted 9/30/2012 1:31:42 PM
euklb posted...
azn_boy150 posted...

Glad to see I'm not the only one.
---
I was raised Christian, and there is not enough booze in the world to make that trauma go away.
#7Soulfly_ANSPosted 9/30/2012 1:52:18 PM
Metalgenesis posted...
euklb posted...
azn_boy150 posted...

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I did it also. I was getting mad thinking quest glitched then just went exploring and found it.