Easy to get Good Touch, only been able to get one Bad Touch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Easy to get Good Touch, only been able to get one Bad Touch
3 years ago#1
Upgraded the Good Touch but as I try to upgrade to upgrade the Bad Touch I have gotten like 4 or 5 Good Touches. Is the Bad Touch more rare or 1 time only? I am still on PT1 too.
3 years ago#2
I think you can only get one bad touch per playthrough. But I can't confirm that for certain, all I know is that once I got a good touch, I never got another bad touch.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
3 years ago#3
Just got one and noticed its name is Apt Good Touch and not Miss Moxxi's Good Touch...has better accuracy and reload speed, also has lower damage and magazine size
3 years ago#4
very rare. my siren is 50 and I've gotten maybe 3 good touches throughout all playthroughs
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
3 years ago#5
Wait, you can get more than one per playthrough?~

I thought you got bad touch at 15k tips and good touch at 30k tips... That's how it happened for me anyway o.o
---
Pokemon Black FC : 2279 6761 4204
http://goo.gl/CFfOU - My RNGed Pokemon list ||| Pawn Shop Jobs completed { 8 }, Topics { 5 }
3 years ago#6
I know for a fact you can get more than 1 Good Touch, I am getting them very easily. What has me confused is the name on it is different than normal.
3 years ago#7
zephryl posted...
Wait, you can get more than one per playthrough?~

I thought you got bad touch at 15k tips and good touch at 30k tips... That's how it happened for me anyway o.o

You can get more GOOD Touches, that's for sure. And you don't need to tip another 30k either. I was getting another one after just a few thousand sometimes.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
3 years ago#8
I had always thought you only got 1 of each per playthrough.

And yes, only tip her by the 100. I have literally gotten a bad touch after only tipping her 800$.
3 years ago#9
^
so you can get more than one Bad Touch per play through? Yeah I only tip her $100 at a time anyway
3 years ago#10
Hrm... Midway through my second playthrough, dunno if I should tip her to upgrade my SMG, or if I should wait to make sure I can get a level 50 Bad Touch
---
Pokemon Black FC : 2279 6761 4204
http://goo.gl/CFfOU - My RNGed Pokemon list ||| Pawn Shop Jobs completed { 8 }, Topics { 5 }
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Easy to get Good Touch, only been able to get one Bad Touch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived