.....is this supposed to happen? just got...Action Logan's Gun and...

#1YochodoPosted 10/1/2012 1:47:33 PM
75% of my shots are passing through enemies, not actually, but as if the enemy isn't even there

i've saved and quit and tested other guns and done everything, but when i fire this Action Logan's Gun (orange Hyperion pistol), i can see my rounds exploding on the ground behind the enemy, and YES i have tried at point blank/far away/etc

is this another common glitch or should i just buy a new copy of this game to see if my luck turns out better?
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#2ArtisticChicPosted 10/1/2012 1:50:04 PM
Nah thats the gun itself. I found it and thought the same exact thing. I was so excited To because of the stats, but was let down when i realized what i did
---
~Alexus~
#3Chamberlain51Posted 10/1/2012 1:56:15 PM
Thats strange, it's definitely not a feature of the gun - the special ability of the gun is to cause a double explosion on impact, not go through the enemy.

Have you tried it on normal bandits with the same result? I definitely would not get a new copy of the game, if what you are describing is true then Gearbox will patch it.
#4bcon1208Posted 10/1/2012 1:56:36 PM
XD I love Gearbox!
---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"
#5Yochodo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 2:00:01 PM
i only really said the new game thing because i have been having a wealth of other problems but i can't really stop playing because it's too good of a game

buuuut i've kept trying on other enemies and the same thing happens so i spose i'll find another orange pistol and wait for a patch
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe