.....is this supposed to happen? just got...Action Logan's Gun and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. .....is this supposed to happen? just got...Action Logan's Gun and...

User Info: Yochodo

Yochodo
4 years ago#1
75% of my shots are passing through enemies, not actually, but as if the enemy isn't even there

i've saved and quit and tested other guns and done everything, but when i fire this Action Logan's Gun (orange Hyperion pistol), i can see my rounds exploding on the ground behind the enemy, and YES i have tried at point blank/far away/etc

is this another common glitch or should i just buy a new copy of this game to see if my luck turns out better?
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe

User Info: ArtisticChic

ArtisticChic
4 years ago#2
Nah thats the gun itself. I found it and thought the same exact thing. I was so excited To because of the stats, but was let down when i realized what i did
~Alexus~

User Info: Chamberlain51

Chamberlain51
4 years ago#3
Thats strange, it's definitely not a feature of the gun - the special ability of the gun is to cause a double explosion on impact, not go through the enemy.

Have you tried it on normal bandits with the same result? I definitely would not get a new copy of the game, if what you are describing is true then Gearbox will patch it.

User Info: bcon1208

bcon1208
4 years ago#4
XD I love Gearbox!
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"

User Info: Yochodo

Yochodo
4 years ago#5
i only really said the new game thing because i have been having a wealth of other problems but i can't really stop playing because it's too good of a game

buuuut i've kept trying on other enemies and the same thing happens so i spose i'll find another orange pistol and wait for a patch
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. .....is this supposed to happen? just got...Action Logan's Gun and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived