Do abilities stack with relics, class mods and skills?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do abilities stack with relics, class mods and skills?

User Info: CGB_Spender

CGB_Spender
4 years ago#1
Like say I have a relic, classic mod and a skill in my tree to all improve the cooldown rate for my action skill. So would I be able to get my turret out like 70% faster if I have all of these equipped at once?
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
4 years ago#2
yes
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
4 years ago#3
Probably, but I highly doubt it uses additive stacking.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

User Info: StroutX

StroutX
4 years ago#4
I dunno. I had a relic which gave me +25% cooldown, a class mod which gave me another +35% cooldown, and I clocked it at 26 seconds via stopwatch. However, it should have been more around 20 seconds if they % were additive, but I think they act on their own. So one took away 10 seconds, the other took away 6. ... or something. (I don't know?)
ANYWAY...
Then I put 9 points (5+4 from the same class mod) into the skill that takes away recharge speed, which itself was +45% cooldown.

And it brought it to 23 seconds.

So...
+25%Cooldown + +35% cooldown= 26 seconds
+25%Cooldown + +35% cooldown + +45% cooldown = 23 seconds.

I did the test a few times, each time it ended like that. So... really... I don't know. Just my rambles on the stacking properties.

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
4 years ago#5
Yeah, it I had a class mod that does 21% and an artefact that does 20.2% and the recharge time on my turret was roughly 30 seconds instead of 24-25 seconds.
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger

User Info: CGB_Spender

CGB_Spender
4 years ago#6
lol I meant class mod instead of classic mod. Anyway I was just wondering since I found a purple class mod today that adds 25% cooldown and +3 to resourceful skill (as well as points into two other skills). I was going to combine that with my 21.6% cooldown relic and respec to get resourceful if this is the case.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do abilities stack with relics, class mods and skills?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived