You screwed me over. WTF bro.

#1TDWPDeadThronePosted 10/1/2012 7:36:16 PM
I was playing a co-op game with someone and right when I opened the golden chest in Sanctuary, he ended the game making me waste that golden key.

Thanks a lot man. You really helped me out there. Perfect timing bro! And noooo, I'm totally not being sarcastic. You did a great job buddy. You should do it again next time!

(You know who you are)
#2Mander1861Posted 10/1/2012 7:37:06 PM
You literally didnt miss a thing.
I know it sucks but so do the guns from that chest.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#3Khaos_KingPosted 10/1/2012 7:41:14 PM
Post his GT, and one of us wil... "fix" him for you, sir.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#4ANort175Posted 10/1/2012 7:41:28 PM
Mander1861 posted...
I know it sucks but so do most of the guns from that chest.

Fixed, since the chest can give plenty of great things, even though like 90% of what it gives is total and complete garbage.
#5Mander1861Posted 10/1/2012 7:42:30 PM
ANort175 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
I know it sucks but so do most of the guns from that chest.

Fixed, since the chest can give plenty of great things, even though like 98% of what it gives is total and complete garbage.

Double fix !!!!!
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#6Rip_Van_WinkleXPosted 10/1/2012 7:44:38 PM
Always open them in single player. I have 3 keys with a character I play co-op with... and I never open that box :P
---
GamerTag: RipVanWinkleX
#7VoodooDogPosted 10/1/2012 7:48:16 PM
I was playing with someone earlier who we pretty much carried through a terramorpheus (?) fight, then as soon as we killed it, he booted everybody. I suppose to have all the loot to himself. Punks everywhere.
---
when popularity fades, the truth will remain...