DLC - a real new topc

#1Red01MustangGTPosted 10/2/2012 12:12:03 PM
So... how about something other than dupe/cheating topics for break?

I know we have the Mechromancer comming out in just 2 weeks. What do you think will be next? What game changes/improvements are you hoping for and how soon do you think it wil be out? We're supposed to have 4 by July right? That's like 1 realease every 2 1/2 months or so.

I hoping to have something by mid November for the first one. I'm hoping for a small level cap increase with some new boss to kill and a fun new campaign. I'm also hoping for more storage.
---
Thermaltake Mozart TX | Corsair 1200W | AMD FX 8150 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | 16GB DDR3 | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Win 7
#2DranaxscasPosted 10/2/2012 12:12:20 PM
RAID BOSS!
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#3XMarx312Posted 10/2/2012 12:27:51 PM
I'd like to see some type of flashback story on how New Haven got taken over by Hyperion. Sure, we get the echo tapes and multiple characters make mention of it, but this DLC would give an accurate retelling of how everything went down, maybe having the chance to play as the original vault hunters. Probably too big to be fully realized...

More characters for sure though. Maybe a "Beast Master" Who can have a pet that levels up along with the master. Or a dude in a Jakobs mech suit, which has awesome abilities, but can only be used every now and again, due to being made out of cheap materials.
#4TheLastKroganPosted 10/2/2012 12:30:19 PM
XMarx312 posted...
I'd like to see some type of flashback story on how New Haven got taken over by Hyperion. Sure, we get the echo tapes and multiple characters make mention of it, but this DLC would give an accurate retelling of how everything went down, maybe having the chance to play as the original vault hunters. Probably too big to be fully realized...

More characters for sure though. Maybe a "Beast Master" Who can have a pet that levels up along with the master. Or a dude in a Jakobs mech suit, which has awesome abilities, but can only be used every now and again, due to being made out of cheap materials.

This. That would be sweeeeeet.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#5Kiyosuki_Mk2Posted 10/2/2012 12:31:40 PM
More inventory space please.

Also, a new difficulty for level 50 characters would be nice. A chance to play through the story mode scaled to 50+. If they raise the cap that'll probably be inevitable.

I'd like a dlc that takes us up to the Moonbase too.
#6TheLastKroganPosted 10/2/2012 12:32:25 PM
Something to do with Atlas. Anything. I refuse to believe Gearbox would drop the most popular gun manufacturing company with a simple "they went out of buisness".
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#7allhailbenderPosted 10/2/2012 12:32:36 PM
Honestly, I'm cool with whatever they give us, since nothing these guys have put out has disappointed me so far. I would like to play as Jack and/or Angel, though. Maybe a bonus pack for them and the four original hunters playable?
---
The things some people say...
#8CrazieeBetchPosted 10/2/2012 12:33:13 PM
From what I have read and discussed with other vault hunters, level caps will come with each new DLC. I think this only goes with the add ons though and not the new characters.

Not sure how I feel about the Mech Chick. She seems cool but I will have to see how well she preforms. From what I understand, she does not fight her summon does and so I am just unsure on all that and probably will not rush to use her the day she is released.
#9almasyxxPosted 10/2/2012 12:34:41 PM
Probably getting something Halloween related.
#10darren19822000Posted 10/2/2012 12:34:49 PM
is the mechromancer free? have they shown a price?
---
gt darren reefnugs