Rate Duperlands 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Rate Duperlands 2

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#1
I give it a 8.5. If they added a hardcore mode like diablo 3 id probably give it a 9.5.

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
4 years ago#2
8/10 - If they stopped the cheaters and dupers, I would actually play it online and then maybe give it a higher rate.
Anyone using the words 'dat', 'imma' , 'wat' or 'dis' needs to be put against a wall and shot for the sake of humanity.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 years ago#3
I haven't seen it yet but I keep hearing stuff about True Vault Hunter Mode and assumed that was some type of hardcore mode. Am I wrong? Than what is TVHM?
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
4 years ago#4
pothocket posted...
I haven't seen it yet but I keep hearing stuff about True Vault Hunter Mode and assumed that was some type of hardcore mode. Am I wrong? Than what is TVHM?

He said Hardcore (No respawns), not hardmode (Which TVHM is)
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
4 years ago#5
I give it a 9.0 since I don't cheat and I play the game legitimately therefore I have more fun then any kind of duper/cheater.
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X Black FC: 0904 8542 1260.
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.

User Info: Digit4lc0py

Digit4lc0py
4 years ago#6
Compared to BL1 I'd say 6-7/10. There are only like five viable pieces of equipment endgame, solo is stupid difficult, and there are significanty less guns/variation between guns. The manufacturer bonus ability is just idiotic and limits gun variety even more. Hyperion use to be one of the best, I don't even look at them save OMG KONFRENSE KAWL. Atlas and S&S were two of the best companies and they are gone for a dumb reason.

Oh a Zer0'd voice actor is insanely annoying (even just the grunting which you can't tun off and he still says haikus with callouts off sometimes!) compared to Mordecai who was a little funny (You want me to share, huh?) and actually augmented your battle rather than making you cringe.

Massive dissapointment.

User Info: Darque

Darque
4 years ago#7
I give Borderlands 2 (otherwise known as Crymoreaboutnothingland 2) a 10.
Jill Valentine > You

User Info: Similac

Similac
4 years ago#8
-

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#9
First playthrough was good. 8.5

We'll see how long it holds my attention for another.

Overall rating pending.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#10
9/10

I only play solo, so I don't care about dupers. I've got a few minor gripes (mostly Tina Tina and difficulty finding a decent AR) but all in all the game is fantastic.
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, FTL
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Rate Duperlands 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived