Rate Duperlands 2

#31jreed1337Posted 10/2/2012 2:16:38 PM
9.6/10.

I don't think the game took any steps backwards from BL1, and it was near perfect. I'd say BL2 is .1 better than BL1, which gets a 9.5 from me.

I also don't understand why people say solo is near impossible, I find it easier...lol.
---
1+3+3=7
#32spacecowboy44Posted 10/2/2012 2:17:50 PM
Terantatek posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
jesus quit complaining about duping/modding already....who the hell cares....i swear you children will complain about anything...

Im not complaining, im conversing in a very relaxed tone IRL, just typing out my opinions and not trying to start an arguement. By the way you typed out your post, it seems as if you're on edge with the "complaining" and would rather hang around the place that resonates with it. If i were you id just leave the topic and not come back, but hell knows you wont. Also if you wrote "Who the hell cares" are you adopting a double standard? Or do you not realize you are a part of the problem?

If people stop complaining about the complainers who are complaining, it'll stop in time. Give it a year or so. If you cant handle that, im sorry.

im not saying you specifically...im talking about this entire board in general who consider anyone who doesnt play the way they want to be bottom feeding scum....which is pathetic...also complaining about ppl constantly complaining...is a legitimate complaint
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#33cataclysmicduckPosted 10/2/2012 2:18:38 PM
Haha, the only ones that complain about duping are the ones that have never gotten a (or a plethora in my case) legit legendary in this game xD They keep crying about duping, yet inside their heads they know they want to do it. They just want to seem *cool* xD
#34MoxRavagerPosted 10/2/2012 2:19:28 PM
cataclysmicduck posted...
Haha, the only ones that complain about duping are the ones that have never gotten a (or a plethora in my case) legit legendary in this game xD They keep crying about duping, yet inside their heads they know they want to do it. They just want to seem *cool* xD

No... just no...
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#35Deathx113Posted 10/2/2012 2:20:25 PM
MoxRavager posted...
pothocket posted...
I haven't seen it yet but I keep hearing stuff about True Vault Hunter Mode and assumed that was some type of hardcore mode. Am I wrong? Than what is TVHM?

He said Hardcore (No respawns), not hardmode (Which TVHM is)

Hardcore =/= rogue like.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#36mfv12979Posted 10/2/2012 2:21:10 PM
Darque posted...
I give Borderlands 2 (otherwise known as Crymoreaboutnothingland 2) a 10.

this
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#37TerantatekPosted 10/2/2012 2:21:44 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
Terantatek posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
jesus quit complaining about duping/modding already....who the hell cares....i swear you children will complain about anything...

Im not complaining, im conversing in a very relaxed tone IRL, just typing out my opinions and not trying to start an arguement. By the way you typed out your post, it seems as if you're on edge with the "complaining" and would rather hang around the place that resonates with it. If i were you id just leave the topic and not come back, but hell knows you wont. Also if you wrote "Who the hell cares" are you adopting a double standard? Or do you not realize you are a part of the problem?

If people stop complaining about the complainers who are complaining, it'll stop in time. Give it a year or so. If you cant handle that, im sorry.

im not saying you specifically...im talking about this entire board in general who consider anyone who doesnt play the way they want to be bottom feeding scum....which is pathetic...also complaining about ppl constantly complaining...is a legitimate complaint

Yes, its a legitimate complaint, but so is people not like dupers. Hard to argue that, i know for sure the trading system would improve if duping was at 0%. Honestly, i dont care about dupers that much. Also my bad, i didnt know if you were singling me out in your head or not. I agree with people calling dupers/modders bottom feeders isnt cool.

Just wish there was a way to seperate the two parties however, lotsa people HATE modding and duping, some dont care, some love it because they dont want to put the time in.
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#38BobbyCreekPosted 10/2/2012 2:23:49 PM
3/10 i've had better
#39HELZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 2:24:38 PM
Rome218 posted...
7/10.

First playthrough before the mass duping was awesome.

2nd playthrough I had everythink duped for me and duped for others. They made it so easy to dupe items that I do not want to be a jerk and not help others, knowing that they will have everything in a week anyway.

I think there is some confusion from people who never played an on-line RPG. The part is to grind, get lucky, and have bad ass loot that other people can hope to get one day. It makes the game last a lot longer.

In past games like Diablo 2, PSO on PC, Guild Wars, and anything else I may be forgetting, I love showing up as my powerful character with rare items and other people wanting to be awesome like me.

In this game I'll dupe for anyone because the game seems to be catered for it. Saying no to someone is just mean since they will get it anyway. When I join a game and see everyone has legendary in there name, it is what it is.

On-line RPGs are addictive because you do the same thing over and over and over to get the loot you want, that is a large part of the fun. My goodness, Castlevania HD did it better than this game. You couldn't trade or drop items, and guess what? That game may not have been super mainstream, but it actually lasted a very long time with it's community. It was addictive playing the same level(Sometimes 400 times) to get that damn sword that made you go in a game looking like a complete bad ass. I put more hours in that game then I will in this game.

Right on im coming from the same boat.
#40TerantatekPosted 10/2/2012 2:25:28 PM
cataclysmicduck posted...

What the crap? Ive unlocked a ****** legendary pistol with infinite ammo and have found a Legendary Sniper rifle in a randoms match and gave it to the host. So ive seen legendary's and im still not for duping or modding. But im also not up for harrasing people about it.

Failed Logic fails. If i were you, id edit your post and make it say "A decent amount of people complain about duping because they might've not gotten a legendary themselves, therefor giving them a unreasonable reason to complain about dupers. I think these people are stupid"
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria