Rate Duperlands 2

#61TerantatekPosted 10/2/2012 3:06:45 PM
mdealassfault posted...
Terantatek posted...
know you dont. Not really a stretch.

You still haven't explained how playing a game is equivalent to being married.

You completely missed my point. Suprising...

Here ya go:
You said you havent played DuperLands2. We all know Borderlands2 on Match Browser changes over to DuperLands2 ever since the king died. I said, yes, yes you have. Unless you dont use the browser. You're all like nonono i play Borderlands 2. Thats the equivalent to a spouse cheating on you and you not knowing it, even though the majority of other people have an inkling about it. But you are left in the dark.
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#62mdealassfaultPosted 10/2/2012 3:10:29 PM
Terantatek posted...
mdealassfault posted...
Terantatek posted...
know you dont. Not really a stretch.

You still haven't explained how playing a game is equivalent to being married.

You completely missed my point. Suprising...

Here ya go:
You said you havent played DuperLands2. We all know Borderlands2 on Match Browser changes over to DuperLands2 ever since the king died. I said, yes, yes you have. Unless you dont use the browser. You're all like nonono i play Borderlands 2. Thats the equivalent to a spouse cheating on you and you not knowing it, even though the majority of other people have an inkling about it. But you are left in the dark.

So, giving someone a copy of an item so that both of you have one is equivalent to infidelity? Great logic there.
---
IZ U HURT! #hotdog2012
"It's dangerous to go alone, jerkwad!"
#63zito331Posted 10/2/2012 3:14:22 PM
Try farming the Warrior over 80 times just to finally get a Orange gun but can't reach it since its under him.

Main reason I don't mind duping my stuff for people, would not wish that on anyone.
#64Saizen13Posted 10/2/2012 3:22:46 PM
jesseCheech posted...
I give it a 9.0 since I don't cheat and I play the game legitimately therefore I have more fun then any kind of duper/cheater.

Even if every person on the board here duped, how do you know you're having more fun than they are? You don't. Duping in a single player / co-op game isn't hurting anyone. They aren't wasting hundreds of hours of their life on a video game just to possibly get one drop. It's an absolute waste of time. Especially when that drop you're looking for might not even be a level 50. For example, I could farm the Warrior or Terra 1,000 times or spend all that time with my wife and son.

Gee, which seems like a better option? It's an easy choice. I have three legit characters and one where I've gotten items that were duped. Does it change how I feel in any of the playthroughs? Nope. Doesn't change anything, except once again the fact that I actually get to go outside and enjoy life and I won't be farming away at this game for months or more.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#65Rome218Posted 10/2/2012 3:27:25 PM
Thanks for those who agreed to my last post. This game could be the best game on the 360, but duping turned the game into a good experience instead of a masterpiece.

Again I want to mention Diablo 2. To those who were avid fans in the past and played a ton of hours; do you think that you would have spent that many hours if everyone had duped items?

World of Warcraft. I do not play it but it's the same philosophy around grinding for loot. If everyone was popping out epic items, there would be no incentive for players to continue to pay for their subscription.

Gearbox made a good game, but like I said: This game could have been a masterpiece. It's not though. It's an on-line RPG, and I do not blame the duping on the players. This is Gearbox's fault. I dupe too, I'd be stupid to farm for the best loot when people are passing them around like herpes.

For some of you who go on the offensive against people who wish Gearbox would have done a better job, I think it's time to use some reasoning. If there is this many people complaining about it, then there is certainly a problem. While I am not going to ever condone anyone for duping; I do it myself, I clearly understand my 60 dollar investment isn't as sound as it seemed to be at first. I am glad I did not buy the season pass.

This game cannot stand up against the classics on-line RPGs. Brilliant idea of FPS with the leveling/look system, and the core gameplay is executed perfectly. I would pay a subscription for this game to have your character on a server and no dupers or cheaters.
#66floruenPosted 10/2/2012 3:32:37 PM
Saizen13 posted...
jesseCheech posted...
I give it a 9.0 since I don't cheat and I play the game legitimately therefore I have more fun then any kind of duper/cheater.

Even if every person on the board here duped, how do you know you're having more fun than they are? You don't. Duping in a single player / co-op game isn't hurting anyone. They aren't wasting hundreds of hours of their life on a video game just to possibly get one drop. It's an absolute waste of time. Especially when that drop you're looking for might not even be a level 50. For example, I could farm the Warrior or Terra 1,000 times or spend all that time with my wife and son.

Gee, which seems like a better option? It's an easy choice. I have three legit characters and one where I've gotten items that were duped. Does it change how I feel in any of the playthroughs? Nope. Doesn't change anything, except once again the fact that I actually get to go outside and enjoy life and I won't be farming away at this game for months or more.

did not know some guy was holding a gun to your head forcing you to farm for a gun you want instead of been with your offspring. nice logics
---
GT: Floruen Currently playing: Borderlands (lv50 Gunzerker, lv 15 Siren
UMVC3
#67Silent Sniper IVPosted 10/2/2012 3:34:21 PM
Rome218 posted...

Again I want to mention Diablo 2. To those who were avid fans in the past and played a ton of hours; do you think that you would have spent that many hours if everyone had duped items?

Yes, because duping and cheating was pretty rampant even on closed b.net
---
"Nerd" and "gamer" have become the ultimate consumerist identity. Completely devoid of values outside of consumption without reflection.
#68HughJorgennPosted 10/2/2012 3:35:26 PM
Diablow? Really? Pffffffffffffffffftt!
#69happypor100prePosted 10/2/2012 3:38:21 PM
0/10 ive never heard of a game called duperlands 2 sounds like some mario shmeat and this is the BORDERLANDS 2 board buddy.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#70TerantatekPosted 10/2/2012 3:47:07 PM
Rome218 posted...
Thanks for those who agreed to my last post. This game could be the best game on the 360, but duping turned the game into a good experience instead of a masterpiece.

World of Warcraft. I do not play it but it's the same philosophy around grinding for loot. If everyone was popping out epic items, there would be no incentive for players to continue to pay for their subscription.

Gearbox made a good game, but like I said: This game could have been a masterpiece. It's not though. It's an on-line RPG, and I do not blame the duping on the players. This is Gearbox's fault. I dupe too, I'd be stupid to farm for the best loot when people are passing them around like herpes.

For some of you who go on the offensive against people who wish Gearbox would have done a better job, I think it's time to use some reasoning. If there is this many people complaining about it, then there is certainly a problem. While I am not going to ever condone anyone for duping; I do it myself, I clearly understand my 60 dollar investment isn't as sound as it seemed to be at first. I am glad I did not buy the season pass.

This game cannot stand up against the classics on-line RPGs. Brilliant idea of FPS with the leveling/look system, and the core gameplay is executed perfectly. I would pay a subscription for this game to have your character on a server and no dupers or cheaters.

I only kept on playing d2 for sojs,ubers and mf baal runs. So yep only for the loot. Didn't care about anything else. In WoW I pvped all the time. Be it camping someone who killed my main for literally 4hrs, or arena for better crit gear.
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria