How many of you did all the side missions on your first playthrough?

#1KacielPosted 10/2/2012 2:36:59 PM
Just curious, and is it better to just do them later on TVHM or 2.5?
#2C_Dub7Posted 10/2/2012 2:38:03 PM
Do all of them in PT1, skip as many as you can (aside from those that you can't do later on) in PT2. After you beat the game in PT2, everything scales up, so the weapons and other equipment will be better.
---
"You're a golden dumbass!" - Stan Smith
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#3SocratoPosted 10/2/2012 2:38:32 PM
I'm in the process of doing them all on PL1. I have heard you should skip them on PL2 and wait to finish them once the DLC comes out.
#4bonerboi_69Posted 10/2/2012 2:39:53 PM
For the achievement do it all on 1st playthrough cause killing terramorphous is one of the side quests.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3997 6042 9059
GamerTag: Katsuhiro808
#5AtairPosted 10/4/2012 7:43:45 AM
bonerboi_69 posted...
For the achievement do it all on 1st playthrough cause killing terramorphous is one of the side quests.

I have a question about about many of these missions, such as farming Hunter Hellquist and other bosses for their Legendary drops. I see that a lot of people are farming Hunter Hellquist in PT1 (first play through) and some are lucky to get a +/- Level 30 Bee Shield. I've also seen topics where lots of players have Level 50 Bee Shields. My question is as follows:

If you finish this mission in PT1 and manage to find a Bee Shield at say +/- Level 30 by farming, can you do the same mission again in PT2 and hope to find a much higher level Bee Shield?

I am confused about this matter, and it is not only about this particular mission. I am wondering if you can do any of the missions/side quests again in PT2 (or 2.5) even though you already did them in PT1.
---
The time when someone could have finally and forever closed shut the Flaws of Oblivion.....has long passed.
#6DarkDemon373Posted 10/4/2012 7:47:15 AM
I've done all cept terramorphious. Unless of course I've missed one somewhere.
---
PKMN White FC: 0046-3126-1463
#7DarkDemon373Posted 10/4/2012 7:48:34 AM
Atair posted...
bonerboi_69 posted...

I have a question about about many of these missions, such as farming Hunter Hellquist and other bosses for their Legendary drops. I see that a lot of people are farming Hunter Hellquist in PT1 (first play through) and some are lucky to get a +/- Level 30 Bee Shield. I've also seen topics where lots of players have Level 50 Bee Shields. My question is as follows:

If you finish this mission in PT1 and manage to find a Bee Shield at say +/- Level 30 by farming, can you do the same mission again in PT2 and hope to find a much higher level Bee Shield?

I am confused about this matter, and it is not only about this particular mission. I am wondering if you can do any of the missions/side quests again in PT2 (or 2.5) even though you already did them in PT1.

Bosses respawn, so I would say yes to the bee shield question, unless I'm missing something. You'll just have to farm him
---
PKMN White FC: 0046-3126-1463
#8AtairPosted 10/4/2012 9:55:05 AM
DarkDemon373 posted...
Bosses respawn, so I would say yes to the bee shield question, unless I'm missing something. You'll just have to farm him

I posted a similar question in another topic and someone replied that a player can do all non-story missions and side quests again in the second play through. His advice was to put off doing all non-story missions until your character hits Level 50. Thanks for replying.
---
The time when someone could have finally and forever closed shut the Flaws of Oblivion.....has long passed.
#9tzar_666Posted 10/4/2012 9:58:46 AM
DarkDemon373 posted...
I've done all cept terramorphious. Unless of course I've missed one somewhere.

look at yer fast travil map after you kill the warrior and it will list unfinished quests or say(undiscovered) if you missed one
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 10/4/2012 9:59:38 AM
All of them.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.