Why no complaints about power leveling?

#1thedennis432Posted 10/2/2012 3:13:01 PM
So many people whine about duping, but I've not read a bad word about power leveling. For the record, I couldn't care about either. Just an observation.
---
Go Big Blue! 2012 National Champions!
Gamertag: ftlongyumrocket
#2Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/2/2012 3:13:59 PM
Illuminati?
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#3bigbird063Posted 10/2/2012 3:16:36 PM
Those complaints will come soon enough.
---
*****XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: RampageN7*****
I'm like the Santa Claus of Pandora.
#4duericPosted 10/2/2012 3:18:08 PM
bigbird063 posted...
Those complaints will come soon enough.

HA!! Ain't that the truth.

Once everyone finally gets what they want, they'll move on to a new complaint.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5eagles_nfl_1Posted 10/2/2012 3:19:04 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Illuminati?

We are sorry to report that the Gamefaqs user, Dark_Lord_Darek, has passed away this morning due to an accidental overdose of prescription pills.
---
Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.)
#6thedennis432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:32:57 PM
That is true. Any game board on here is a pain in the butt until the next big game comes out, and only the true fans of the game are around. Skyrim is a great example.
---
#7SahuaginPosted 10/2/2012 3:43:58 PM(edited)
power leveling is by design, duping isn't

if, for example, there was an in-game 'bucket-o-plenty', then duping would be just as ok as power leveling.
---
Atheism is merely a consequence of having intellectual honesty.
http://www.stuffoflegend.com/Ambar/06Magic/Ifrit/Gobbah/galleryDeepOnes/kuotoashrine.jpg
#8shadowknight93Posted 10/2/2012 3:42:56 PM
eagles_nfl_1 posted...
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Illuminati?

We are sorry to report that the Gamefaqs user, Dark_Lord_Darek, has passed away this morning due to an accidental overdose of prescription pills.

Mmm yes, most unfortunate accident indeed. He will be missed. Unfortunantly his body was missing from the scene , we belive it was stolen by the missing reporters who got there before the police.
---
Official revenge troll of the skyrim boards.
Trolling trolls since 2006.
#9thedennis432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:10:09 PM
Sahuagin posted...
power leveling is by design, duping isn't

if, for example, there was an in-game 'bucket-o-plenty', then duping would be just as ok as power leveling.

That's my thought, but no one ever complains about it. I never pay attention to the names on here. I'm just curious as to who complains about duping and then turns around and power levels. You know it happens.
---
#10floruenPosted 10/2/2012 4:11:23 PM
boosting does not ruin end game
---
GT: Floruen Currently playing: Borderlands (lv50 Gunzerker, lv 15 Siren
UMVC3