You know what the best thing about having all the rare weapons and being 50?

#1Mander1861Posted 10/2/2012 3:23:17 PM
Absolutely nothing because Gearbox failed to make this game have any reason to need an endgame character.
Wooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice job Gearbox on making pretty much the entire premise of this game useless.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#2Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/2/2012 3:23:54 PM
Until DLC comes out.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#3C_Dub7Posted 10/2/2012 3:23:57 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Absolutely nothing because Gearbox failed to make this game have any reason to need an endgame character.
Wooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice job Gearbox on making pretty much the entire premise of this game useless.

If you didn't know that before you even played Borderlands 2, then go to my sig.
---
"You're a golden dumbass!" - Stan Smith
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#4StormWolf12Posted 10/2/2012 3:24:20 PM
Because there will definitely not be any DLC. There wasn't for Borderlands 1. That's for sure.
#5OPisBKPosted 10/2/2012 3:24:54 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Until DLC comes out.

When do the expansions come out?
---
Sometimes girls, kiss for fun.
#6Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/2/2012 3:25:08 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Because there will definitely not be any DLC. There wasn't for Borderlands 1. That's for sure.

That's what I hated the most about BL1, they didn't support it like they should have.
---
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#7StormWolf12Posted 10/2/2012 3:26:08 PM
StormWolf12 posted...

That's what I hated the most about BL1, they didn't support it like they should have.

Exactly. It really sucked how there were never any patches, or updates. :( Could have been a good game for some DLC too!
#8Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:26:11 PM
I shouldnt have to pay money to cover the fact this game was poorly made.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#9Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/2/2012 3:26:16 PM
OPisBK posted...
Until DLC comes out.

When do the expansions come out?

First one is October 16th, I think it's supposed to be once a month after that.
---
#10Suncleric79Posted 10/2/2012 3:26:36 PM
It's not an MMO. You "beat the game". That sometimes happens with games you buy. If you don't want to start another character move on from it. If you got to 50 and got all the rare weapons and had fun, I'd say the game did it's job.
---
Final Fantasy X is better than Final Fantasy VII....end of discussion.