You know what the best thing about having all the rare weapons and being 50?

#101Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:38:46 PM
WBH420 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
I shouldnt have to pay money to cover the fact this game was poorly made.

You still bought it lmao.

Yep and dont regret it.
Not a fanboy so I can talk about its faults and lack of content.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#102Deathx113Posted 10/2/2012 6:39:03 PM
Hahahha oh man, Mander you are the king! xD
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#103mcpuppet101Posted 10/2/2012 7:18:05 PM
new character with new way of lvling them different from other 4, and an arena to fight against other players at with ur lvl 50 coming soon.
#104Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 7:20:21 PM
mcpuppet101 posted...
new character with new way of lvling them different from other 4, and an arena to fight against other players at with ur lvl 50 coming soon.

Im listening......
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#105viewmaster_piPosted 10/2/2012 7:21:21 PM
TC is right. I shouldn't have to wait to pay for more DLC to have something to do. You can't restart again after TVHM, there's no point in getting more loot, because there's nothing to use it on, and there isn't even an arena to fight some enemies for fun.

Ball: dropped.
---
How did he die? To shreds, you say. How's the wife holding up? To shreds, you say.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#106SoulstigerPosted 10/2/2012 7:55:42 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Morter posted...
pokemon has no endgame because once i beat the elite 4 twice and capture all the legendaries and get all 32 badges and complete the pokedex the point is obviously to level to 100 (Doesn't matter if you use duped rare candies or not!!!) but there's no one to beat at level 100 so what's the point what a bad game i spent 200 hours just to get here and now there's nothing to do thanks gamefreak

Get friends and vs, duh.

Same advice for you for borderlands
#107The_Mighty_KELPPosted 10/2/2012 8:00:20 PM
Mander1861 posted...
the entire premise of this game useless.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#108SchwubPosted 10/2/2012 8:14:43 PM
So uhhhh...can you tell me why you need endgame for this? Don't you have money for other games, it's a like a movie, what more do you want after it ended? It gave you a fun ride, the end, now move on...
#109Joker4515Posted 10/2/2012 8:16:17 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Absolutely nothing because Gearbox failed to make this game have any reason to need an endgame character.
Wooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice job Gearbox on making pretty much the entire premise of this game useless.

If you didn't get all the legendaries duped for you then you would have more to do still.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2
#110owtlaw1Posted 10/2/2012 8:42:14 PM
This thread reminds me of the ones you would find on MMO boards a week after the MMO came out and someone rushed right to the end. They didn't take their time to actually enjoy the story, scour every part of the map, and do anything with their life that doesn't involve rushing to the end. They then complain about end game before the majority is even meant to reach it.

There are more than 50 Orange level, unique, weapons/grenades/shields/relics in this game. These weapons are not given to you as quest rewards, and by their nature have an extremely low drop rate. This does not include the absurd amount of blues/purples that also have unique looks/abilities/ other random thing (Such as a sniper rifle that mocks you every time you fire it or a shield that talks smack to your enemies). These should take an absurd amount of time to collect, and since this is a loot hunting game that right there is your end game. Will finding that sniper rifle that looks amazing but fires goofy super slow bullets actually help you in combat? Of course not. However, neither did many of the super rare, but awesome looking, armors/weapons that you could get in Diablo II.

This is a dungeon crawling game that just looks different, nothing else. If you bought it but aren't a Dungeon Crawling fan, seeing absolutely no use in collecting even the items which might not be effective in combat but are fun to have, then this might not be the game for you. There's nothing wrong with that, a ton of people don't like dungeon crawlers. However, don't purchase a dungeon crawler and then complain about it being a dungeon crawler. This isn't CoD, even though it has guns, it's just a different looking Diablo.
---
"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."Henry Ward Beecher