You know what the best thing about having all the rare weapons and being 50?

#31elusivePosted 10/2/2012 3:42:33 PM
You spent the time to get all that stuff on a poorly made game?

Do you realize how stupid that comment was TC?
---
PSN: Elusive_Recon
11 years on Gamefaqs... not what I had in mind.
#32loki_lauyfersonPosted 10/2/2012 3:43:01 PM
what about terramorphous? i am level 44 i think dont have any duped or legandary gear, have some decent stuff but ive found it on my own. i still have quite a bit of second playthru to go through to take him on. people can play how they want i dont care, but power leveling and duping legendary equipment is going to make the game go easier and faster. also there are the zero/gunzerker class specific achievements where you have to level them up to get the chievo, adds some length to game
---
xbl gamertag: loki lauyferson
#33OPisBKPosted 10/2/2012 3:43:17 PM
giantqtipz posted...
level 50 players have experienced all of the game. all thats left is just collecting the legendaries. who the hell would farm a boss for days for one item? theres nothing else to look forward to except DLCs.

if you're not level 50, then duping ruins the game. but at level 50? im all for duping. nothing else to do

I plan on farming quite a bit. I'd farmed for years in PSO, don't see why it would be any different here. I'm not going to play every day for 8+ hours. But when I play I plan on farming.
---
Sometimes girls, kiss for fun.
#34Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:43:56 PM
killbot357 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
killbot357 posted...
>> Trades for an entire list of duped rares

>> Complains about lack of endgame

Now tell me what that has to do with anything.
How does me having rare weapons make this game have a purpose or reason or need to use them?

Collecting the rare weapons IS the endgame, at least until DLC comes out with some sort of arena, more bosses or whatever. If you're trading duplicates, you've got no right to complain about the endgame.

So the endgame to you is collecting weapons that you have no use for?
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#35BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/2/2012 3:44:29 PM
I want to fight the bl1 characters end game. I think I could take my mordecai in a straight up fight.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#36Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:44:40 PM
elusive posted...
You spent the time to get all that stuff on a poorly made game?

Do you realize how stupid that comment was TC?

No its not stupid.
I play games
Some good some bad.
Need to play the whole game to be able to comment.
I have played it.
It was poorly made.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
#37Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:45:24 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
I want to fight the bl1 characters end game. I think I could take my mordecai in a straight up fight.

Ya I would like to beat up Roland and his lame BL1 turret.
---
#38giantqtipzPosted 10/2/2012 3:47:44 PM(edited)
OPisBK posted...
giantqtipz posted...
level 50 players have experienced all of the game. all thats left is just collecting the legendaries. who the hell would farm a boss for days for one item? theres nothing else to look forward to except DLCs.

if you're not level 50, then duping ruins the game. but at level 50? im all for duping. nothing else to do

I plan on farming quite a bit. I'd farmed for years in PSO, don't see why it would be any different here. I'm not going to play every day for 8+ hours. But when I play I plan on farming.

youve got patience then...

im not level 50 yet, but i plan on farming 1 hour MAX for each boss. if theres no drop, then screw it ill ask for dupes.

i mean, say i kill one boss, and it took me say 2 hours. then id have to do the same thing for the next boss. and youve fought that boss many times in multiple playthroughs too probably.

like i said, i wont considering duping until i hit 50. but once i hit 50 and my farming fails, then its duping time
#39nightcolaPosted 10/2/2012 3:47:16 PM
I would of thought they would of added a playthrough 3 where you and all enemies are level capped but judging by how they made the game cheap in the difficulty department its probably good that they didn't.
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#40killbot357Posted 10/2/2012 3:47:18 PM
Mander1861 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
killbot357 posted...
>> Trades for an entire list of duped rares

>> Complains about lack of endgame

Now tell me what that has to do with anything.
How does me having rare weapons make this game have a purpose or reason or need to use them?

Collecting the rare weapons IS the endgame, at least until DLC comes out with some sort of arena, more bosses or whatever. If you're trading duplicates, you've got no right to complain about the endgame.

So the endgame to you is collecting weapons that you have no use for?

The end game right now is killing Terra, which has been made entirely too easy thanks to mass duped Conference Calls and Bees.

The end game SHOULD be farming items so you can beat these bosses, not begging for them on a message board, beating the optional boss with what should be the rarest, most powerful equipment, then complaining there's no end game.

Here's some end game for you: Play through again without duping, and let me know when you run out of things to do.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, FTL