level fifty, still not one orange.(not counting the bee because thats common)

#1HighSpeedLoserPosted 10/2/2012 5:08:17 PM
all my loot in general is really just, dated and lame. how can i find better stuff man this is frustrating(i don't want free loot, also. i just want some tips on how i can try and get better stuff on my own)
#2infinitexxPosted 10/2/2012 5:08:52 PM
(not counting the bee because thats common)

No moreso than others.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3Mander1861Posted 10/2/2012 5:09:08 PM
You cant since the drop rates on this game are criminal.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#4demakaPosted 10/2/2012 5:10:38 PM
HighSpeedLoser posted...
all my loot in general is really just, dated and lame. how can i find better stuff man this is frustrating(i don't want free loot, also. i just want some tips on how i can try and get better stuff on my own)

Not that common. I've farmed for the bee at least 50 times and nada. And there's no real tips, it's random. You do however get better stuff if you play with 4 people.
#5Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 10/2/2012 5:10:58 PM
Only level 36, and got two oranges from The Warrior the first time I killed him at level 30. Somehow got an Infinity, and Conference Call the first time I killed him.... yet every farming attempt on him after that nets me nothing.....
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#6Lerp85Posted 10/2/2012 5:11:01 PM
HighSpeedLoser posted...

LOL, the bee is an orange drop, and if you got that then you got an orange.

Also, you sure you haven't? Check the challenge, cause I didn't think so either, and had found three.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#7Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 10/2/2012 5:11:47 PM
Random number generator is random.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#8HighSpeedLoser(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:15:21 PM
i heard the drop rate was like 10% off hellquist? idk i thought that was common
that mixed with the fact that only one dude drops it so it's just a lot easier to get than anything else
if thats not the case, though
my bad!
#9Zangan_ZackPosted 10/2/2012 5:22:07 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Only level 36, and got two oranges from The Warrior the first time I killed him at level 30. Somehow got an Infinity, and Conference Call the first time I killed him.... yet every farming attempt on him after that nets me nothing.....

You've got to love that Random Number Generator. Always giving you the loot you least want all of the time.
---
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Waiting For: Borderlands 2, XCOM Enemy Unknown, more Witcher series or whatever other RPGs CD Projeckt RED creates.
#10Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 10/2/2012 5:35:06 PM
Zangan_Zack posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

You've got to love that Random Number Generator. Always giving you the loot you least want all of the time.

Ironically, It's like yay oranges.... at least they will help with partially the way through True Vault Hunter Mode.

The only other thing I got from farming was replacement purples for some of my other weapons/shields/etc.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....