I could get a save together that has most of the skins if you guys want.

#1Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/2/2012 5:36:33 PM(edited)
I'd need help though.
First off, I want it to be perfectly clear that I'm not joining anybody's game and duping these just yet. I may do it once my list is close to complete. I'm going to list off all of the skins I have on this one save, I have 200 backpack and I already have 67 heads/skins. I have room for 133 more.

Here's all the skins I currently have:

All CE heads
All Minecraft heads
All Pink Pandacorn skins
All CE skins
All Minecraft skins

Commando:

Heads:
Medic Mantis
Shadaloo Stylish
Space Knight
Dapper Gent
Gallant Grunt
Sandblaster
Roguish Renegade

Skins:
Greener Pastures
The Pink Panzer

Siren:
Metal Fear
Nevermore
One-Eye Spy
Til Death Do Us Part
Cold Steel
Shrapnel Slayer

Assassin:

Heads:
C0al Train
Alienati0n
Raz0r

Skins:
Reptillian
Why So Serious
Green-Eyed Monster
Redshirt
Streamlined
Vitamin C

Gunzerker:

Heads:
Marshall Mustache
Rasta-nefarious
The Baron
Pistola
Boatmurderer
Top Card

Skins:
Midget Ninja
Bandit Incineration
Like A Moth To The Flame
A Green Day
Bandit War Paint
Golden Trigger Finger
Red Baron
Lavendar But Not Brown

If anybody has any they can add to this collection just send me a message and I'll invite you. Obviously I'm missing some of the rarer ones. That's because I used them as soon as I got them like a dumbass. Whatevz.

Once I have a complete list of all of the skins/heads that are blue and higher (not including the brand name skins) I'll put it all in a file and post it on mediafire for all to share.

Edit: Since a lot of you don't read signatures, my GT is xCRISSGASMx
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#2RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 10/2/2012 4:46:08 PM
tl;dr
---
CaffeineSnorters always Laylow12 then RUNwhenCOPScome - ssj954vegito
#3Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:57:04 PM
Nobody wants a save with all of the important heads/skins?
---
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#4PachanlPosted 10/2/2012 4:59:05 PM
I want a save with all of dem heads.
---
Gamertag: ASG NagoL
#5Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:07:33 PM
Pachanl posted...

I'm working on it bro. Just gotta get em all first. ;D I'm gonna keep updating my main post every time I get new ones.
---
#6CloakedNubPosted 10/2/2012 5:12:29 PM
Sounds like a plan. :o
#7Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:49:24 PM
Bump.
---
#8Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:39:30 PM
Damn. I can't edit my main post anymore. Well, I just got Nihilism and Wizened Warrior.
---
#9NarrNarrPosted 10/2/2012 6:41:27 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Pachanl posted...

I'm working on it bro. Just gotta get em all first. ;D I'm gonna keep updating my main post every time I get new ones.

No offense dude but i think you should leave it to the people who know what they are doing:p
---
GT: I GOT TOO HAPPY
#10Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:43:02 PM
NarrNarr posted...
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Pachanl posted...

No offense dude but i think you should leave it to the people who know what they are doing:p

Haha I somewhat know what I'm doing. I've done the duping thing before and still do but it corrupted my save once. I figure this way all you gotta do is pop in a save and you can have all of the heads.
---