I could get a save together that has most of the skins if you guys want.

#21Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 7:57:24 PM
TheLastKrogan posted...
I see that you don't have any siren skins listed. Is this because you don't have any, or because you don't care. If its the former, I have a bunch I can throw in for ya.

It's because I don't have many. Most of the skins I had before got lost when my save got corrupted and the ones I've recieved from people I used already because I didn't think about doing this yet. I downloaded a save tonight with a lot of heads/skins and I'm going from what it had. It unfortunately didn't have many siren heads. If you want though, send me a message and I'll throw you an invite after I kill the warrior.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#22mjgunner2Posted 10/2/2012 8:00:46 PM
Remember how I said you CAN pay me back? Start with this.
#23cobaltlotusPosted 10/2/2012 8:04:19 PM
I fully support this idea and this thread.

I WANT DEM HEADS
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#24TheLastKroganPosted 10/2/2012 8:12:19 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
TheLastKrogan posted...
I see that you don't have any siren skins listed. Is this because you don't have any, or because you don't care. If its the former, I have a bunch I can throw in for ya.

It's because I don't have many. Most of the skins I had before got lost when my save got corrupted and the ones I've recieved from people I used already because I didn't think about doing this yet. I downloaded a save tonight with a lot of heads/skins and I'm going from what it had. It unfortunately didn't have many siren heads. If you want though, send me a message and I'll throw you an invite after I kill the warrior.

Knowing me, id probably forget lol. If you could send me a PM or a message to my GT, that'd be great. I'll try to get on tomorrow as I'm not on now.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#25NarrNarrPosted 10/2/2012 8:13:02 PM
TheLastKrogan posted...

Im just throwing this out there. You wanna team up to make this thing?
---
GT: I GOT TOO HAPPY
#26Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 8:15:23 PM
NarrNarr posted...
TheLastKrogan posted...

Im just throwing this out there. You wanna team up to make this thing?

Absolutely. Anything that can get this out fastest is good with me. I'm only going to be on a little bit longer tonight but I can send you an invite if you want me to. I can give you an updated list of everything I have too if you need/want it.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#27supraspeciesPosted 10/2/2012 10:10:49 PM
I'd say upload your save already. It may take you weeks to finish unlocking it all, and you already have what most of us desire. If you really want to help people, don't wait. For all we know, in a couple of weeks an editor may come out and we won't need a save.

I would be very, very grateful if you'd upload.
#28The_Reaper_333Posted 10/2/2012 10:14:37 PM
So uh late post is late but this has already pretty much been done already... a few times actually its on v 3.0 what you refer to has been done already... just saying
#29DranaxscasPosted 10/2/2012 10:17:30 PM
The_Reaper_333 posted...
So uh late post is late but this has already pretty much been done already... a few times actually its on v 3.0 what you refer to has been done already... just saying

It's on 3.5, actually, and it doesn't have as much as you seem to think.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#30SirupyTunaPosted 10/3/2012 6:28:06 AM
I think this is a great idea! Do you have a semi-done save file ready for download? Can you provide a link?

*Bouncing with happy anticipation*