I could get a save together that has most of the skins if you guys want.

#31Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 12:21:17 PM
Dranaxscas posted...
The_Reaper_333 posted...
So uh late post is late but this has already pretty much been done already... a few times actually its on v 3.0 what you refer to has been done already... just saying

It's on 3.5, actually, and it doesn't have as much as you seem to think.

She's right. I downloaded that pack you're talking about and it only had 81 heads/skins. That's why I decided to continue from there to try to have them all.

SirupyTuna posted...
I think this is a great idea! Do you have a semi-done save file ready for download? Can you provide a link?

*Bouncing with happy anticipation*

I'll go ahead and throw the one I have onto mediafire. It doesn't have all of them but it's a decent amount.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#32Z350ZDRAGONPosted 10/3/2012 4:10:36 PM
Where is the link? My game saves apparently lost their badass rank points and i have no skins or head pieces anymore, which is weird. I could really use this save. Whole reason I came online to look for one just now. Still have my challenges just not my rank :(.

I have at least 2 head pieces and like 5 skins still. If you don't have them I can give them to u. I have about 5 skins I think for Siren, along with two headpieces for her.
---
Great, another F******* meme....
I love you guys, keep marking me? You really are butthurt....
#33Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:12:05 PM
Z350ZDRAGON posted...
Where is the link? My game saves apparently lost their badass rank points and i have no skins or head pieces anymore, which is weird. I could really use this save. Whole reason I came online to look for one just now. Still have my challenges just not my rank :(.

I have at least 2 head pieces and like 5 skins still. If you don't have them I can give them to u. I have about 5 skins I think for Siren, along with two headpieces for her.

It messed up earlier, I'm still working on getting it to work. The Modio people aren't letting me do anything right now, I sent them an e-mail but I've gotta wait for them to respond before I can do anything.
---
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#34DranaxscasPosted 10/3/2012 4:12:58 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Z350ZDRAGON posted...

It messed up earlier, I'm still working on getting it to work. The Modio people aren't letting me do anything right now, I sent them an e-mail but I've gotta wait for them to respond before I can do anything.

.. modio people?? Not sure what you're on about........... but Horizon if Modio fails.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#35Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:15:06 PM
Dranaxscas posted...
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...
Z350ZDRAGON posted...

.. modio people?? Not sure what you're on about........... but Horizon if Modio fails.

Yeah, checking out Horizon now. I'm new to Horizon though so it'll take a minute.
---
#36Z350ZDRAGONPosted 10/3/2012 4:17:52 PM
Horizon > Modio. Nuff said.

All you have to do is upload your save. There shouldn't be anything you need to be doing? Modio not letting you extract or something?
---
Great, another F******* meme....
I love you guys, keep marking me? You really are butthurt....
#37Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:19:02 PM
Z350ZDRAGON posted...

All you have to do is upload your save. There shouldn't be anything you need to be doing? Modio not letting you extract or something?

It wasn't. Something messed up with my Modio account, it decided I was a spammer. I think I've got it with Horizon though. I nulled out all the ID's but the Title ID. It should be ready to go I just gotta pick a site to upload it to and see if it works before I post a topic about it this time. haha
---
#38hereforemnantPosted 10/3/2012 4:19:11 PM
Could i get two duped Siren Head Skins? "Metal Fear" and "Cold Steel"?
---
Name: Light, FC for White version: 4084-2831-7220 FC for SS: 4685-6000-1404.
Name: Dark, FC for Black version: 2838-7396-7889
#39Dark_Lord_Darek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:20:33 PM
hereforemnant posted...
Could i get two duped Siren Head Skins? "Metal Fear" and "Cold Steel"?

I'm getting ready to put a link up with my most recent save, just be patient. :P
---
#40DranaxscasPosted 10/3/2012 4:20:43 PM
Z350ZDRAGON posted...

To each their own lol. I learned via Modio, so I use Modio. Haven't had a need to play with Horizon, personally.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi