Skins question?

#1ChaobringerPosted 10/2/2012 6:11:14 PM
To those who know, how does one unlock the Hyperion Hornet, Dahl Efficiency, Dahl Predator, Hyperion Heroism, Dark Focus, Vladof Freedom and Black Widow?

Playing as the Siren by the way if that means anything.
#2FatalGTXPosted 10/2/2012 6:27:15 PM
Vladof Freedom comes from one of the challenges, I think the ammo absorb shield one. I'm thinking that most those others may be from challenges, not sure which as I'm trying to hunt them myself.

If it helps, it seems some of the manufacturer skins come from challenges associated with their products, where others can be bought in weapon shops.
#3Chaobringer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:30:34 PM
That's one down thank you.
#4DranaxscasPosted 10/2/2012 6:31:34 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E&toomany=true#gid=0
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#5Chaobringer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:39:04 PM
"Bookmarked!"

Awesome, thank you both!
#6FatalGTXPosted 10/2/2012 6:56:43 PM
Looks like I have a few bosses and mobs to kill for some of the skins, thanks as well on that list.

On random note, >.> angers me, but the Maliwan Elegance skin for Maya is glitched, the one I got from the Slag-Licked challenge is for Salvador. Seems Axton and Zero have the same issue from what I've read.
#7Chaobringer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 8:14:54 PM
That's happened to me too, it's annoying. All challenge related skins should only be unlocked for the respective character your using ie: complete challenge as Axton you should get something for Axton not Salvador or anyone else.