So Salvador's actually a pretty swell guy

#11Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:43:26 PM
Hmm

I don't see Salvador running a bandit gang myself. He's still pretty crazy but not in that way. In any case I don't think the characters will go the same route as the first crew... what with the Vault map and all. The original crew went their separate ways on Pandora thanks to the Hyperion invasion, if the crew breaks up again it will probably be because they're chasing down different Vaults or leads, no real time to form a gang or militia like Brick and Roland.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#12AtrabiliousPosted 10/3/2012 8:47:33 PM
Plus, y'know, Salvador seems to consider bandits as bad guys and kills them for it. Can't see him going all bandit leader on us.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Currently Frequenting: The Dark Souls, DmC & Dead or Alive 5 Boards.
#13Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:50:05 PM
I was giving credit for "bandit" by Hyperion/Jack/corporate standards myself. Salvador starting a gang to protect a village or town or something to fight off the corporate armies seems possible.
---
#14trigin12Posted 10/3/2012 8:51:01 PM
He killed bandits trying to kill his grandma
He didn't attack villagers who were about to execute him cause they weren't bad guys
He fought to defend his home town from Hyperion alone

He's a good guy.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvsgtrDqUn1qkvw0vo1_500.png
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/paulfuss/wambamthankyoumam2.gif
#15rainbowdragon92Posted 10/3/2012 8:57:53 PM
someone made a topic that is about salvador!!???? finally!!!!
#16Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:20:49 PM
Yes, he deserves all the love in the world, but people only seem to care about Maya and Zer0 for some reason. They must be heightists.
---
#17MoxRavagerPosted 10/4/2012 9:21:58 PM
Woah woah woah...

You can sacrifice things to the statue?

How do you do that and what does it do?
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#18FridgeBeardPosted 10/4/2012 9:24:33 PM(edited)
If there's a sequel with him in it, I can easily see Salvador being the ones who dies. I mean, his name means savior in Spanish and when he's reviving other characters he often says, "If anyone should almost die around here it should be me!" I can just imagine Sal doing something really crazy heroic and blowing up to save everyone else.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/fridgebeard
The only thing people hate more than stagnancy is change.
#19Mortuss_ZeroPosted 10/4/2012 9:25:25 PM
MoxRavager posted...
Woah woah woah...

I would also like to know. And Salvador is awesome, he has recently become my favorite character to play.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#20otakon2006Posted 10/4/2012 9:30:21 PM
MoxRavager posted...
Woah woah woah...

You can only do it once a save/quit cycle. You'll need at least two people, your reward is based off of the level of the character sacrificed and the level ranges are keyed to the host's game. So your best bet is jumping into level 50's game and sacrificing a level 50. Anyway you have to make your way to the Bloodshot's Altar to Marcus on the top of the damn, you know where you rescued Roland from WR-D3N(that special constructor whatever it's name).

Anyway there is an altar behind where it stood where there is a fire pit and a button on the right. Have the sacrifice jump in, hit the button and they'll be killed(slowly by fire at that, no instant death). When they've respawned at the nearby New-U/Travel Station you'll have several items pop up from the pit. I did it with friends in TVHM, I was a level 48 in a team of 39's-40's. They got level 35 keyed purple and blue items. So I'm pretty sure the quality is tied to the sacrifice's level(maybe even their cash amount but not sure).