So Salvador's actually a pretty swell guy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So Salvador's actually a pretty swell guy

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#21
FridgeBeard posted...
If there's a sequel with him in it, I can easily see Salvador being the ones who dies. I mean, his name means savior in Spanish and when he's reviving other characters he often says, "If anyone should almost die around here it should be me!" I can just imagine Sal doing something really crazy heroic and blowing up to save everyone else.

:(

Yeah, probably. Here's hoping they reverse exceptions and kill (insert least favorite non-Salvador character here)!
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference

User Info: xstrudel

xstrudel
4 years ago#22
Bhellium posted...
FridgeBeard posted...
If there's a sequel with him in it, I can easily see Salvador being the ones who dies. I mean, his name means savior in Spanish and when he's reviving other characters he often says, "If anyone should almost die around here it should be me!" I can just imagine Sal doing something really crazy heroic and blowing up to save everyone else.

Yeah, probably. Here's hoping they reverse exceptions and kill (insert least favorite non-Salvador character here)!

Axton or zer0
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

Bhellium
4 years ago#23
Could totally see Axton going out in blaze of glory.
And we're edging pretty close to spoiling a major plot point, probably should have made the whole topic spoiler zone but too late now.

Given that this discussion is about characterization, I'm just going to cover the bases I can and should have in the first place and say:

************Beware of spoilers from this point on!******************

User Info: MG42_CHEF

MG42_CHEF
4 years ago#24
It's not that he's a midget, Zer0 is just freakishly tall because that is all anyone else plays.
"I had an uncle named Ramus once. You know what I did to him? I beat the **** outta him." -CrimsonKane

User Info: MenuWars

MenuWars
4 years ago#25
Yeah I was surprised salvador was so easy going. I guess. As for the Marcus statue the more people you sacrifice, maximum possible being three the better the loot you obtain.
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#26
xstrudel posted...
Bhellium posted...
FridgeBeard posted...

Axton or zer0

As glory-hungry as Axton is, I could definitely see him sacrificing himself in a BL3 to save everyone. Considering that his constant show-boating is what got him on Pandora to begin with, I could imagine it factoring in him ending up a martyr to save everyone in the future.

Dude's like Kobe, if Kobe had a mechanized death-machine turret and a ****-ton of assault rifles.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: ZosKiaCultus

ZosKiaCultus
4 years ago#27
One of my best buddies is practically a midget too, a measly 5' 10"

wat
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided

Bhellium
4 years ago#28
keep reading, you short normie you

User Info: ZosKiaCultus

ZosKiaCultus
4 years ago#29
Nah, I lose interest in topics after a bit and just reply to wherever I stopped reading
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided

Bhellium
4 years ago#30
ZosKiaCultus posted...
Nah, I lose interest in topics after a bit and just reply to wherever I stopped reading

Me too!
It's not like I wasn't going for that exact reaction as well so fair enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So Salvador's actually a pretty swell guy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived