So Salvador's actually a pretty swell guy

#21Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:33:13 PM
FridgeBeard posted...
If there's a sequel with him in it, I can easily see Salvador being the ones who dies. I mean, his name means savior in Spanish and when he's reviving other characters he often says, "If anyone should almost die around here it should be me!" I can just imagine Sal doing something really crazy heroic and blowing up to save everyone else.

:(

Yeah, probably. Here's hoping they reverse exceptions and kill (insert least favorite non-Salvador character here)!
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#22xstrudelPosted 10/4/2012 9:35:18 PM
Bhellium posted...
FridgeBeard posted...
If there's a sequel with him in it, I can easily see Salvador being the ones who dies. I mean, his name means savior in Spanish and when he's reviving other characters he often says, "If anyone should almost die around here it should be me!" I can just imagine Sal doing something really crazy heroic and blowing up to save everyone else.

Yeah, probably. Here's hoping they reverse exceptions and kill (insert least favorite non-Salvador character here)!

Axton or zer0
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#23Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:42:10 PM(edited)
Could totally see Axton going out in blaze of glory.
And we're edging pretty close to spoiling a major plot point, probably should have made the whole topic spoiler zone but too late now.

Given that this discussion is about characterization, I'm just going to cover the bases I can and should have in the first place and say:

************Beware of spoilers from this point on!******************
---
#24MG42_CHEFPosted 10/4/2012 9:47:09 PM
It's not that he's a midget, Zer0 is just freakishly tall because that is all anyone else plays.
---
"I had an uncle named Ramus once. You know what I did to him? I beat the **** outta him." -CrimsonKane
#25MenuWarsPosted 10/4/2012 9:53:17 PM
Yeah I was surprised salvador was so easy going. I guess. As for the Marcus statue the more people you sacrifice, maximum possible being three the better the loot you obtain.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#26AngryOldFeralPosted 10/4/2012 9:56:57 PM
xstrudel posted...
Bhellium posted...
FridgeBeard posted...

Axton or zer0

As glory-hungry as Axton is, I could definitely see him sacrificing himself in a BL3 to save everyone. Considering that his constant show-boating is what got him on Pandora to begin with, I could imagine it factoring in him ending up a martyr to save everyone in the future.

Dude's like Kobe, if Kobe had a mechanized death-machine turret and a ****-ton of assault rifles.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#27ZosKiaCultusPosted 10/4/2012 10:01:06 PM
One of my best buddies is practically a midget too, a measly 5' 10"

wat
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#28Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:04:10 PM
keep reading, you short normie you
---
#29ZosKiaCultusPosted 10/4/2012 10:12:17 PM
Nah, I lose interest in topics after a bit and just reply to wherever I stopped reading
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#30Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:13:56 PM
ZosKiaCultus posted...
Nah, I lose interest in topics after a bit and just reply to wherever I stopped reading

Me too!
It's not like I wasn't going for that exact reaction as well so fair enough.
---